Regulars: What's the nicest thing...

Some of us have, or have had regulars. The most obvious reason is usually having a good connection or having a comfort zone established. And sometimes in that arrangement those regulars might go a little beyond just trading money for sex, and dare I say it, become to a point "friends". (Yes, I've already heard the whole "...if she was your friend she wouldn't make you pay" debate on that.)

So these 2 questions are for both the guys and the ladies:

1. What's the nicest thing your regular has ever done for you?
2. What's the nicest thing you've ever done for your regular?

This could get interesting.
1) help keep me safe
2) help keep real world of hers and some clients of from mixing in this game world
1. Years ago I was checking into my hotel for a guy but my card was locked because I made unusual purchases online the few days prior.
I called my bank and they said they locked it for security and I would have a new card in the mail in a few days.
I was screwed because I had dates lined up.
He paid for my 2 nights and I saw him each day for 90 minutes to pay him back.
2. Same guy a year later got laid off and had to cancel on me.
I still had him over to vent and cuddle, I might have done more but he wasn't in the mood, he was too angry and sad.

I would call him a friend.
There is so many nice things that I can't even list them all.. but the nicest thing lately was Miranda Lambert tickets for the concert in cuse just bc.... I so have the best regular ever!!!

I'm not too sure what the nicest thing I have done, but I try very hard to make my regulars happy
1. My regular pretty much treats me like a king. She never complains about anything, including the 6 hours a week she spends driving to see me. The one nicest thing she's done? Just being herself, and being there.
2. I might have done a thing or two for her, she can speak to that if she wants to, but now I'm pretty sure Miranda Lambert tickets might just be her favorite.

Friend? Without a doubt.
Where do I begin and who do I begin with ??
With my current regular. 2.) I've helped her move, Brought her Roses and Drove through a snow storm to bring her heaters to unfreeze her pipes.
1.) The nicest thing she has done for me was to go to a movie with me.
Where do I begin and who do I begin with ??
With my current regular. 2.) I've helped her move, Brought her Roses and Drove through a snow storm to bring her heaters to unfreeze her pipes.
1.) The nicest thing she has done for me was to go to a movie with me. Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
Love is in the air
  • MC
  • 08-01-2015, 07:59 PM
1. I saw her right before my birthday so she got me a cupcake with a lit candle and actually sang Happy Birthday to me, right before sucking and fucking my brains out. That was a fun day.
2. I'm always buying her hanging baskets and the last time I saw her I got her a card telling her how much I appreciated her.

Earlier this week we actually ran into each other at a store, which was pretty funny.
Love is in the air Originally Posted by splitlicker

Hahaha, why do say that ??? Aww, come on. To quote her "We are friends"
To quote her "We are friends" Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450

Hahaha, why do say that ??? Aww, come on. To quote her "We are friends" Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
We are friends as long as you buy me roses, thaw my pipes, move my stuff, then in return I'll allow you to buy me a movie ticket and drive me there and back??
Attachment 440308
really cool burn marks on the vanity top

gives it that faux marble look!!
that one wasn't your mother though
1: my atf sprung for a hotel room at the last minute to keep our appointment. Because, she had unexpected house guests.

2: got her a nice present to celebrate an achievement she had worked on for quite some time.
Red rose always a nice starter