• ISO
  • 08-01-2015, 10:49 PM
So now Rodeoman is gone too?
He is gone..
So now Rodeoman is gone too? Originally Posted by ISO
betcha they say yer the ...smartest one ...in yer family
  • ISO
  • 08-02-2015, 02:30 AM
and now I see why. I just followed his last posts to the last thread to see what it was all about.

Really, there is too much drama here sometimes.

whatevs
and now I see why. I just followed his last posts to the last thread to see what it was all about.

Really, there is too much drama here sometimes.

whatevs Originally Posted by ISO
Never too much drama. That's what makes it so fucking entertaining.
He is gone.. Originally Posted by Missburger
Never gone it seems.....
Is that a record?
Is that a record? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
What's the over/under on the number of posts to the next ban?

elg.......
Too fucking funny...seriously.
What's the over/under on the number of posts to the next ban?

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
Please don't reward the whiny fapoleon that was rodeomann with the idea of being banned. Unlike the great diminutive leader twice banished to Elba, rodeoburgerboy didn't have the integrity to get banned, he tucked tail and ran.

Thanks for your service rodeo!

Never gone it seems..... Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Maybe ask DD, he and Rodeo seemed quite close.
I guarantee he's already hiding under another handle reading everything, everyday. His whole life revolves around everyone else's lives here.
Is that a record? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Maybe a record for dumbest choice of new stealth handle.
Originally Posted by Missburger
He is gone
Never gone it seems..... Originally Posted by Highwayman64
  • #28 - At any time, you may ask to cancel/disable your account here for any reason, or "guest" your account for security reasons. Please submit your request to the staff and include the reason for the request so we may better assist you. In cases where you are asking for your posts or threads to be removed, you will need to submit a list of URL links to the posts you have specified for removal. We will attempt to assist in these cases, but please understand that this process takes time, and due to the amount of work involved, no timeframe or deadline will be given for completion of this task. Additionally, should you wish to return to the board under a different username at a later date, this must be done only after first making contact with staff and receiving staff blessing. (in some cases, a 90-day grace period will be assessed before issuing a new account) At that point, we will be be happy to assist you with the transition.
1) with staff blessing?
2) make up a story ta get guested, then pick a handle that outs self. Then out self just to be sure all know. Which in reality says, I did not need the protection of guested in the first place. I just fooled the staff for the fun of it.

As the new gift that just keeps giving like doove. Is he going to try and ask for his PA time back from the other handle? Will he get it?

odds please on when starts 'ing.

And who first, I may bet on the other recent new handle. ya the female one. But I need the odds first please.
1) with staff blessing?
2) make up a story ta get guested, then pick a handle that outs self. Then out self just to be sure all know. Which in reality says, I did not need the protection of guested in the first place. I just fooled the staff for the fun of it.

As the new gift that just keeps giving like doove. Is he going to try and ask for his PA time back from the other handle? Will he get it?

odds please on when starts 'ing.

And who first, I may bet on the other recent new handle. ya the female one. But I need the odds first please. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
No line on WKing at this time do to prohibitive odds.
Over under on posts til ban 22.
Odds on fooling anyone with new handle 1,000,000 to 1.
No line on WKing at this time do to prohibitive odds.
Over under on posts til ban 22.
Odds on fooling anyone with new handle 1,000,000 to 1. Originally Posted by generalbob
crap darn it
mmmm 3 now, I want to take the under. But will take the over

mmm WTF I will go with will fool 2 or over
never under estimate dumbness in Upset NY

nothing on who first review yet also
I want when odds in
will try and fool first
tinylatina, but will not work. If reviewed it will be to bitch about, bet not.
And what ever handle trisha the country whore is using now to be 1st reviewed with a yes