Syracuse thank you.

Thank you to my new Syracuse friends. I know I did not get there as early as planned and I missed some of you. I'm really sorry and hope to see you on my next trip. Xoxo
Very nice pics cutie!!!
Glad u enjoyed yourself, cuse guys are awesome.
be carefull with the face pics

although its too late for that

not sure whos advising you to do that but please rethink it...ijs

and your very pretty

that's not the issue,,,,,don't let someone talk you into this site providing a false sense of security as creepers abound here

just as anywhere else

probably more so
you have the natural assets already that you don't need to give up your face to drive business in

so why risk it...

its not like you need to overcome any shortcomings by trying to get guys to overlook say 300lbs of mass
you have the natural assets already that you don't need to give up your face to drive business in

so why risk it...

its not like you need to overcome any shortcomings by trying to get guys to overlook say 300lbs of mass Originally Posted by JONBALLS
JB is right........I'd mask your face shots if I were you, for your protection.

elg........
Pretty girl. You should do well. And, should be more careful.
JB is right........I'd mask your face shots if I were you, for your protection.

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund
I absolutely agree with this. And glad you had a great time. Syracuse is a lot of fun with some great guys!
I absolutely agree with this. And glad you had a great time. Syracuse is a lot of fun with some great guys! Originally Posted by tinylatina
It's nice to see that SOME providers care about other girls safety, in the trade......

elg........

fuckin pods
It's nice to see that SOME providers care about other girls safety, in the trade......

elg........

fuckin pods Originally Posted by elghund
Of course I do. I would hope most ladies look out for each other.

G'morning, sexy elg....
When I see pics of a pretty girl the first thing that comes to mind isnt be careful of the creepers who could use pics to hurt you, but I guess with guys like elg around providers do need to be carefull... some people around here can be vengeful and out to bring you down for no apparent reason... be safe hun
When I see pics of a pretty girl the first thing that comes to mind isnt be careful of the creepers who could use pics to hurt you, but I guess with guys like elg around providers do need to be carefull... some people around here can be vengeful and out to bring you down for no apparent reason... be safe hun Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
It just isn't very smart to have your face or your real name out there.... especially if you live in a small town. It can cause a multitude of issues in the real world with doing this kind of work...

Seems to me someone else recently removed their pics and changed their name for similar reasons? Know anything about that, brilliant one?

Maybe instead of trying to trash others you should think of the young lady's safety like everyone else in the thread.

And elg is fuckin awesome...
It just isn't very smart to have your face or your real name out there.... especially if you live in a small town. It can cause a multitude of issues in the real world with doing this kind of work...

Didn't you recently remove your pics and change your name for similar reasons?

Maybe instead of trying to trash others you should think of the young lady's safety.

And elg is fuckin awesome... Originally Posted by tinylatina
Trash others, that's more your style lol
Like I said the op is very pretty and she does need to be safe around here...
Good points ladies and gents.
Very nice pics too.
Please don't get in the habit of "borrowing" money with the intent of never paying it back and then threaten to out the guy.

Not a good look.

Did I say , nice pics
JV, nice pics but IMO, you should remove them. Yes, having your face out there is probably a mistake. People make mistakes, I've made plenty myself.
Good points ladies and gents.
Very nice pics too.
Please don't get in the habit of "borrowing" money with the intent of never paying it back and then threaten to out the guy.

Not a good look.

Did I say , nice pics Originally Posted by splitlicker

Those are nice pics, she is a very pretty girl.