When things go too far

Awhile back I started a thread about members getting along. I'll be the first to say that I was pretty damn delusional to even entertain that notion. I don't think a day goes by without at least one thread having a pissing match going on. I'd think I was in the wrong place if I didn't see at least one going on. WTF was I thinking?!?!? So be it, it's going to happen.
But pissing matches can turn pretty ugly. When it starts to cross the line of character assassination, threats of spreading rumors, or even worse yet, having someone's private life including their families involved, it's one of the most despicable things someone can do. Or maybe the root cause of those public pissing matches is one of the things previously mentioned to begin with.
People not getting along is going to happen. But when it crosses that line of trying to destroy someone's life, those members shouldn't even be allowed here. I can only hope to hell that staff and even other members find it as intolerable as I do. Some people get off on being vindictive. I despise those who do, and people who's goal seems to be to hurt others in the worst possible way.
searchin fer the new burger ...this be the thread fer it
Awhile back I started a thread about members getting along. I'll be the first to say that I was pretty damn delusional to even entertain that notion. I don't think a day goes by without at least one thread having a pissing match going on. I'd think I was in the wrong place if I didn't see at least one going on. WTF was I thinking?!?!? So be it, it's going to happen.
But pissing matches can turn pretty ugly. When it starts to cross the line of character assassination, threats of spreading rumors, or even worse yet, having someone's private life including their families involved, it's one of the most despicable things someone can do. Or maybe the root cause of those public pissing matches is one of the things previously mentioned to begin with.
People not getting along is going to happen. But when it crosses that line of trying to destroy someone's life, those members shouldn't even be allowed here. I can only hope to hell that staff and even other members find it as intolerable as I do. Some people get off on being vindictive. I despise those who do, and people who's goal seems to be to hurt others in the worst possible way. Originally Posted by cculvr69
This is why F & L is so important.
BCD conversations should include....that was great head, you are a great fuck, next time you're in town, let's get together.
They should not include what's the name of the last guy she fucked or any personal info. It should not include you telling her about info from the last girl you fucked.
If you want to share personal info, both of you are telling someone else under the guise of it being a secret. Take your chances people. You want to loan money, people forget it was a loan, rather it was a gift. Next thread about SAB stealing from them, I will laugh my ass off at that person. You are not their favorite, they are not your favorite.
My soapbox just broke, I'm done.......on we go
BCD conversations should include....that was great head, you are a great fuck, next time you're in town, let's get together.
They should not include what's the name of the last guy she fucked or any personal info. It should not include you telling her about info from the last girl you fucked.
If you want to share personal info, both of you are telling someone else under the guise of it being a secret. Take your chances people. You want to loan money, people forget it was a loan, rather it was a gift. Next thread about SAB stealing from them, I will laugh my ass off at that person. You are not their favorite, they are not your favorite.
My soapbox just broke, I'm done.......on we go Originally Posted by splitlicker
Nice! You never know when something you said or, something you were told, is going to come back around again and bite you in the ass. We gotta try to keep our (are?) Expectations low when dealing in this game. As far as trust and shit.

Nice! You never know when something you said or, something you were told, is going to come back around again and bite you in the ass. We gotta try to keep our (are?) Expectations low when dealing in this game. As far as trust and shit. Originally Posted by Ceremony
Many do seem too start trusting each other way to early of each other.
But it does keep Upset NY ahem Upset

Many do seem too start trusting each other way to early of each other.
But it does keep Upset NY ahem Upset Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That it does, osd. That it does... (do's?)

Awesome.

A dose of reality for all the Pollyanna's that have infested this site recently.

elg........
Awesome.

A dose of reality for all the Pollyanna's that have infested this site recently.

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund
Fuckin elg
Fucking what the fuck?
Fuckin elg Originally Posted by Missburger
You need a thousand posts before you are allowed to say "fuckin elg...."
(It's in the guidelines hiding behind the no PA for reviews under 90 days rule. Look it up).

edit add:
My bad, I just looked up your previous guested handles and you our way over a thousand.
Carry on.
You need a thousand posts before you are allowed to say "fuckin elg...."
(It's in the guidelines hiding behind the no PA for reviews under 90 days rule. Look it up).

edit add:
My bad, I just looked up your previous guested handles and you our way over a thousand.
Carry on. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
No guested handles there, u must be mistaken.. my babe has been with enough girls on this board to know what's up..
Thanks for the confirmation.

edit add:
It's checkers, not tic tac toe.
Thanks for the confirmation.

edit add:
It's checkers, not tic tac toe. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

and she gives up info too easy also

edit add: I can safely say that as, she will forget this and do it again
(It's in the guidelines hiding behind the no PA for reviews under 90 days rule. Look it up). Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
But but but Highway said you do get PA for reviews within 90 days.

and she gives up info too easy also

edit add: I can safely say that as, she will forget this and do it again Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Exactly why I said her business methods are sloppy.

elg.......