SCHEDULE CHANGE

I will be unavailable today and maybe tomorrow.
I woke up about 3am to a living room full of water.
My hot water tank started leaking overnight.

If you had a time scheduled with me I apologize but I must cancel.
I will be unavailable today and maybe tomorrow.
I woke up about 3am to a living room full of water.
My hot water tank started leaking overnight.

If you had a time scheduled with me I apologize but I must cancel. Originally Posted by Angel14609
Why not just offer sofa jacuzzi service!
That sucks fuzzy nuts! Sorry to hear that, Angel. Hope there isn't too much damage.
That sucks fuzzy nuts! Sorry to hear that, Angel. Hope there isn't too much damage. Originally Posted by tinylatina
Thnx Miss TL
It doesn't "look" too bad water halfway through living room. but its deep enough to splash in. they are replacing water heater today. be here soon to start clean up. gonna be a 2 day ordeal.
but on the plus side, i will have a nice freshly shampooed carpet when they are done.
Why not just offer sofa jacuzzi service! Originally Posted by generalbob

Well you're definitely handling it better than I would. My hot little Mexican temper would definitely be showing it's face haha.... Glad it isn't too bad, hon.
That sucks fuzzy nuts! Sorry to hear that, Angel. Hope there isn't too much damage. Originally Posted by tinylatina
Yo, who you callin fuzzy nuts?!
Yo, who you callin fuzzy nuts?! Originally Posted by generalbob
Hahaha. Fuzzy nuts aren't a bad thing although shaved are pretty yummy....
Well you're definitely handling it better than I would. My hot little Mexican temper would definitely be showing it's face haha.... Glad it isn't too bad, hon. Originally Posted by tinylatina
Yes I know
So.... New water heater is in, carpet is drying. going to take a day or two.
If anyone wants to cum see me Thursday or Friday from 10am-5pm I will be AVAILABLE as long as you don't mind furniture piled up on one side of living room so carpet can dry out.
Boots??
Waders
Boots?? Originally Posted by splitlicker
Waders Originally Posted by Ceremony
It's certainly better than fire damage but still sucks! Good luck, hope it turns out ok.
It's certainly better than fire damage but still sucks! Good luck, hope it turns out ok. Originally Posted by mba_25
thnx Sweetheart. Its going to be ok. new padding coming sometime today and finish drying out. then put the living room back together. hopefully by tomorrow things will be back to normal around here.