Rochester area hotels. I need one.

Hi guys,
I like to book the red roof inn because of the outside doors but it is booked up for this weekend. Any last minute suggestions? Any others with room doors to the outside. Perhaps I should learn to not mind lobby entrances. Xoxo

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1458812
Or, book the hotel, before you place your ad! You can always cancel
If I remember rightly, the Henrietta Red Roof Inn is the only chain hotel left in tbe area with exterior doors. All the rest have them on the inside. Depending upon the Security setup at the particular property. You may have to meet the client at the door to let them in or they may have to come through the lobby.

Just stay away from the hotels around the Airport. They are in Gates PD territory and they like to run stings.
Super 8 on Lehigh station rd has a few outside doors that you can let people in so as not to go through lobby. Busy weekends mean lots of people in hotels. Nobody really notices people coming and going unless you make yourself conspicuous. I never feel funny about going through the lobby. I'm the only one that knows why I'm there.
Try the Best Western on West Henrietta Road, diagonally across the street from the Red Roof, as their rooms all have outside doors.
you also have microtel down from super 8 and before the red roof. microtel you can let people in the side and back doors. seeing how you are new to area, just to give you a heads up. there is a monroe county sheriffs sub station behind the microtel and red roof. they tend to watch the red roof, rare ding the microtel, they watch super 8. those are the top 3 watched for that area. best western they dont even watch because not many people go there. also there are two newer hotels if you get off expressway at Lehigh station rd and head to west henreitta rd and turn right to go up small hill you can see the two new hotels. also some thing to keep in mind is even though the red roof has exterior doors they have a cameras on some of the walk ways. hence how they did bust a few there. if you have any questions give me a yell. friday morning i am right in that area. here is a link to where the sub station is compared to the hotels. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mo...22506f87390b1b . the other point of interest you might want to be aware of is in between 390 and red creek is state trooper barracks. i am not trying to scare you away from that area, just figured best to make you aware of what is close by. red roof would be bad, microtel is a so/so spot, super 8 they increased thier watches on it. best western across from red roof not on the radar. just be safe and remember your surroundings and also some times the things people cant see is the things right in front of them.
Rochester my go to is the Radisson downtown. Busy hotel enter thru parking garage. I stay away from red roofs and henrietta area. Cop bait central.
Rochester my go to is the Radisson downtown. Busy hotel enter thru parking garage. I stay away from red roofs and henrietta area. Cop bait central. Originally Posted by Amber Does
it is only 200 feet from a sheriffs office. what could go wrong lol. very true they pull a lot out of the red roof. not all make the papers.
Thanks for the great advice everyone. I appreciate your help. Justin. I just figured out your screen name.
Or, book the hotel, before you place your ad! You can always cancel Originally Posted by splitlicker
ThreAD
it is only 200 feet from a sheriffs office. what could go wrong lol. very true they pull a lot out of the red roof. not all make the papers. Originally Posted by Justin Heranus
What ever happen to the good old days when it was easy,
never get a room near a doughnut shop
Thanks for the great advice everyone. I appreciate your help. Justin. I just figured out your screen name. Originally Posted by Jessie.Vee
any time you have a question just give me a yell. don't worry i have your back
any time you have a question just give me a yell. don't worry i have your back Originally Posted by Justin Heranus
...and I'll take her front!

elg.........
elg sounds like a plan. to bad she wont be there monday. i will be up in that area for the night.
elg sounds like a plan. to bad she wont be there monday. i will be up in that area for the night. Originally Posted by Justin Heranus
I will say, Justin.....this young lady is hot!

elg........