Address: Colonial and pear
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: Tity play, bj, bsl
Session Length: 20
Fee: .2 plus .05 tip
Hair Color and Length: Couldn't tell
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Thick bsw. Small c cups. Decent ass. Nothing really to brag about. She wasn't one of those boney crackheads walking around.
Recommendation: Yes
damn Nubby!

you sure put a lot of work into that

All them apartment complexes around community and Lombardy is little Mexico. Normally go hunting past midnight. South Dallas isn't for the faint of heart. Always need to be prepared. I always feel a little more at ease in oak cliff. Been hit and misses. I did partake with a wsw I found by the Valero by the Dallas zoo last week . Just didn't do a review. It was slim pickings today guessing due to the weather. But I normally see any where between 2 - 8. On any given day.
If anything I'm more worried about Leo rolling up on me. Had a date with a bbw bsw about a month ago. Did a drop off at some apartments by park row ave and Cleveland st in the south. Right after she got off . Leo pulled up at the stop sign. Played it off as she got two grocery bags of worthless crap I had in the back of the car and she walked up the stairs. Looked like she got a ride from somewhere. Leo rolled right by and didn't even look back
damn Nubby!

you sure put a lot of work into that

Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Ross has walkers? Ross isn't part of my rotation? Should it be? If so what areas of ross?
I was asking about Ross, because it was historically the "little Mexico" area of Dallas.. I think it has not been called that for 20 years, LOL.. but I didn't know where else it might be.. I would seriously doubt there is any action there, too many well-heeled folks living around there now.
  • BLM69
  • 12-05-2017, 10:10 PM
That intersection is ground zero for SW finds, if you're a pussy in the RW, the locals will scare you as they're always hanging out, that area has been featured in the first 48 on a few episodes.