URL / Website: - https://www.nexismassage2023.com/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: FM 620
Activities: FBSM, Russian, NE, SE, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Medium and Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Flat tummy, charming smile, smaller cup size, does have longer nails, average height.
Recommendation: Yes
Well this a pointless “review”. Probably a self promotion?
Agree - but not sure why. Anna has enough positive reviews without self promotion.
Pardon me for adding the review in wrong template. Worked with a mod to add ROS and learn about the forum.
This sounds like a completely fake review. I have seen Ana probably 6-8 times and none of this sounds like her but yeah, why a promotion with her other good reviews.
Probably the most honest review I have ever read here , thank god we allow self promotion by the owners
Gentlemen RTM is your friend please use it as needed.
I just want to be transparent here. This was my first review posted on this forum. The first two comments were I believe fair, given that I had posted in the wrong format (as a Thread vs an Encounter) without a ROS. A polite moderator reached out to me to help learn about the guidelines. After which I did read the guidelines and worked with them to make edits to the post to meet the guidelines.

Now even after I made the edits, couple of folks find my review to not be true. Before I jump to making assumptions, I agree that y'all have been in this forum for a much long time than I; You might have seen something similar to this post in the past that was revealed to be not genuine. This might have raised some red flags in your mind while reading my review. Understandable. But, I want y'all to take a moment to reflect back to see what would an experience be for newbie like me to have to go through these series comments knowing fully well that the direction on the conversation is only lead to what's not true.

Since this post, I have taken some time to explore the forum more to see what others are writing in their posts. I did notice that they are not as verbose and descriptive as I am with my words. Their majority of the stories are under 15 sentences. In the past at other places I have seen folks pen their experience the way I did here. Have I been more graphic and dramatic with my writing? Maybe, relatively speaking yes. I look forward to improve and do better with time. But, was I in wrongdoing? I do not believe so. A moderator can and should point out the specifics and take further action. Even you would, I hope agree with me that other than the allegation of the "fake review/self promotion", there is nothing that I have done that should be of a concern.

I am just another Joe who is a couple of years deep in his mongering journey, who believed to share their experience amongst fellow men. Beyond that, if you still believe in what you determined yourself to be true, I have put my reasoning forward. Yet, even if you are not a believer, I respect it and I hope you respect mine. I believe this is a great community, excluding this initial experience. I would have preferred an honest feedback or constructive criticism but here we are. I hope a moderator does find reason in what I shared, for I believe you are fair and just to the new and old.
I believe this to be an honest review. Thanks for your contribution mate.
Being one who can write an over detailed review I understand the OP review and comment. With more recent obvious promoter accounts popping up. I see both sides to this review.

Truthfully the proof in the pudding will come in your future reviews.

That being said, I enjoy thorough reviews like this, but I agree others do not like this much detail.

Stay safe
Agreed, there are many of us that enjoy reading reviews like these. It helps set an expectation of what we should expect and what to lookout for.

Especially for a first time visit, each encounter is not going to be the same as the next person. There’s many factors involved that will dictate how the experience will go for each individual (i.e. provider’s mood, how much you tipped, personal hygiene, overall vibe, importantly don’t be a cunt, and etc.)