Where are dallas girls' ads?

Is there not an area where girls in dallas post ads? I'm new here and can't seem to find it
Not on this site , ads have been long gone
Try- TRYST TWITTER EROS P411 OH2
Wow! I wonder why?! I could wave through tons of reviews that are in locations very far away, but would be much nicer to be able to search ads... As for OH2 there's not a lot of girls on there and the ones that are mostly are really old/worn out and they want 250+/hr. Plus, it looks like no one is "verifying" anymore on there, I met one lady on there and yet never got verified. smh
Wow! I wonder why?! I could wave through tons of reviews that are in locations very far away, but would be much nicer to be able to search ads... As for OH2 there's not a lot of girls on there and the ones that are mostly are really old/worn out and they want 250+/hr. Plus, it looks like no one is "verifying" anymore on there, I met one lady on there and yet never got verified. smh Originally Posted by Daycreeper
FOSTA/SESTA

Ownership of this site decided it wasn't worth the personal risk to them. Everyone has to decide whether or not the risk to their personal freedom is worth the revenue their site can generate. Most sites have gone offshore for hosting as it is-- but that isn't foolproof. This site is bigger than some and ownership just didn't want the risk-- so removing ads was the easiest risk mitigation they could choose.
One way to post ads is by asking if ads are allowed?
Wow! I wonder why?! I could wave through tons of reviews that are in locations very far away, but would be much nicer to be able to search ads... As for OH2 there's not a lot of girls on there and the ones that are mostly are really old/worn out and they want 250+/hr. Plus, it looks like no one is "verifying" anymore on there, I met one lady on there and yet never got verified. smh Originally Posted by Daycreeper
If 250hr is to much good luck.
No provider ads on Eccie anymore with the exception of threADs and postADS. Any post a provider makes is an indirect ad causing positive or negative effects for her depending on the post.

A provider who has regulars and plenty of business do not need to place ads nor do they have time to make many posts either.
  • R.M.
  • Yesterday, 03:17 AM
No provider ads on Eccie anymore with the exception of threADs and postADS. Any post a provider makes is an indirect ad causing positive or negative effects for her depending on the post.

A provider who has regulars and plenty of business do not need to place ads nor do they have time to make many posts either. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
There's nothing wrong with providers posting in Coed.
To remind clients we are here.
There's nothing wrong with providers posting in Coed.
To remind clients we are here. Originally Posted by R.M.
100% and god forbid me have our own Opinion about our own business in Coed.

Posting ads on other site lets her regs know she aound or in town on dates XYZ .. And posting in Coed or where ever, she may just have some down time and want's to see what's going on and keeping herself updated.

I know when I'm not touring and not working I have a lot of nothing to do and like to keep updated.