The Debate

Two of the worst presidents in history have their debate tonight.
Does Biden shit his pants and fall over?
Does Trump come rude and crude as ever or try to act somewhat presidential?

My prediction, neither will come off well. If I had to pick, I’d say Trump wins by a weird bleached blonde hair.
Never under estimate Biden
Hope we get several cmon man by Biden tonight. By the end of the debate trumpfs failures will be complete!
I think the debate never happens. My guess is biden takes to many uppers and can't stop smelling trumps hair.
I think the debate never happens. My guess is biden takes to many uppers and can't stop smelling trumps hair. Originally Posted by bigguyt
LMFAO!!
Biden is the worst President in history. By all objective measures. Trump was one of the best Presidents based on objective measures. Most people believe their wallets and eyes and aren’t emotional misfits. The debate isn’t serious. It’s just theater.
Biden is the worst President in history. By all objective measures. Trump was one of the best of those objective measures. Most people believe their wallets and eyes and aren’t emotional misfits. The debate isn’t serious. It’s just theater. Originally Posted by bambino
Hmmmm?? So cause trumpf is gonna lose debate its just theater!
Trumpf is the new corn pop.
This debate is the end of trumpfs tyranny!
Two minutes into this debate and Biden is a complete disaster. He can barely speak after a week off!!!
  • Devo
  • 06-27-2024, 07:14 PM
Yep, 14 minutes in, its done.

There will be no 2nd debate because Joe is going to be gone after tonight.

He is a fucking mess.
They should do these debates like the Jerry Springer show. Let 'em fight it out!

Neither one is promising. One whines & bitches about the other, while one has trouble putting a sentence together.
Unlike some here I’m completely nonpartisan. I would say Trump is winning so far, the rules put in place have done something he couldn’t do himself. Shut up when others are talking!
Biden looks like a lost old man. Pretty sure he said “we want more border patrol and more sidemuffins”. lol
Unlike some here I’m completely nonpartisan. I would say Trump is winning so far, the rules put in place have done something he couldn’t do himself. Shut up when others are talking!
Biden looks like a lost old man. Pretty sure he said “we want more border patrol and more sidemuffins”. lol Originally Posted by Charley3
I thought you said you were a Republican? I know you’re not a true conservative. That’s obvious
I thought you said you were a Republican? I know you’re not a true conservative. That’s obvious Originally Posted by bambino
You’d never understand. I am a Republican, I just don’t blindly agree with everything along party lines. I guess I’m a “deep thinker”. I just gave your guy a compliment so take your insults elsewhere.
Dementia Joe clocked the convicted felon. trumpf from start to finish lied his ass off and avoided several questions all together. trumpf didn't say one thing about policy. Just avoided and lied. Nor could trumpf stay on subject. If trumpf was on eccie he'd ban out in 5 posts!
  • Devo
  • 06-27-2024, 09:17 PM
Dementia Joe clocked the convicted felon. trumpf from start to finish lied his ass off and avoided several questions all together. trumpf didn't say one thing about policy. Just avoided and lied. Nor could trumpf stay on subject. If trumpf was on eccie he'd ban out in 5 posts! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Sir, you are unwilling or unable to see the truth, I do not mean this as an insult, but as a heads up.

Even the Liberal Pundits are talking about an exit strategy for Biden, one, that doesn't involve Kumswallow Hairball.

I had the opportunity to take the course "Presidential Rherotic" by Proffessor, IIRC, Ted Windt, at Pitt, his class was about the age of TV, in politics, and first example was the Nixon/Kennedy election, and how the coverage, and eventually the first debate televised between Kennedy and Nixon.

They featured prominently, on Nixons appearance, and the close ups of him sweating profusely, under the lights, some have conjectured, it was done intentionally to make him look bad.

This debate, may be the next best televised debate into making a candidate appear unelectable.

CNN did save Joes ass a few times by cutting him, off, which is what I posted about at the 14 minute mark, some call it the 13 minute save, and at that time it was clear, he was no longer viable as a candidate.

Again, there will be no 2nd debate, I predict, Bidet will serve to completion his term, and another candidate will take his place at the convention, my pick years ago was Gavin Newsome, but, he has fucked Kalifornia up so badly, I don't know if he is viable at this point, but, I still think hes the best looking guy available for the job, and, that shit matters, not in a gay way, but, in the fact that people feel better seing attractive people than ugly CHUDS, fact.

Bottom line, this was the worst ever performance in a Presidential debate, and don't blame the fucking cold, blame the fact they have hidden how bad off this guy is, for so long.
Dementia Joe clocked the convicted felon. trumpf from start to finish lied his ass off and avoided several questions all together. trumpf didn't say one thing about policy. Just avoided and lied. Nor could trumpf stay on subject. If trumpf was on eccie he'd ban out in 5 posts! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Gotta disagree with you on this one WD. I think trump was his typical lying blowhard self but Biden looked completely lost and very close to Kamala Harris being our President. I think this is something many suspected but he couldn’t hide it tonight.
IMHO the rules shutting Trump up when Biden talks helped Trump more than hurt.

This doesn’t excite me in the least but Trump is our next President unless his big mouth screws it up, something he is very capable of doing.