long hair on a woman...........

is so erotically stimulating

I have a couple doubles girls with really long hair...I have found it to be so erotically stimulating! I love when it cascades down and strokes my body with a gentle whisper....I get goose pimples in ALL my naughty places!!{lol}

I knew a lady in Phoenix who would use her butt-length hair to give penis massages....how cool is that!

And when i worked in albuquerque...I had a sexy indian client come over regularly...he would use his very long hair to massage my butt and back....It would make me so HOT!

What are your thoughts? opinions? Stories??

http://sheposes.com/Long_hair/53461

http://www.longhairstories.homepage....ne.de/stories/
Being a long haired woman, I've given the occasional 'hair' job! But when the hair goes up, I'm gettin' serious!
Nice topic, Dallas. (wink). I keep my hair long, just so I can "bathe" my clients in it. It tickles better than a feather. I love long hair play...

love,
crystal
I haven't seen too many long-haired ladies, at least not the length you're talking about Dallas. However I am planning to see a lady here who has hair hair down to her lovely, lovely butt. Can't wait to see if she'll give me a hair job...I'll report back to you Dallas. Maybe you and she can do doubles next time you're here.
I haven't seen too many long-haired ladies, at least not the length you're talking about Dallas. However I am planning to see a lady here who has hair hair down to her lovely, lovely butt. Can't wait to see if she'll give me a hair job...I'll report back to you Dallas. Maybe you and she can do doubles next time you're here. Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
....sounds yummmmy!!!

Ladies I am jealous .... I have never had long hair
I love long hair on a woman as well. One of my favorite erotic poses is a lady who is standing up with nothing on but a g-string and her breasts are nestled behind her long hair so as to prevent us from seeing her "twin peaks".
One of my favorite hair memories is of a Canadian lass I saw several times when I lived in western New York. She probably had mid-back length hair, but she liked to straddle me to kiss--she would bend her head down, her silky sweet smelling hair draping itself like a curtain around our faces. . . . .ummmm. . . .and she was a wonderful kisser.
The long hair stroking sounds sexy and hot. My hair is a little past my shoulders but takes forever to grow out.

When it gets long enough I will donate to Locks of Love.
  • RFPD
  • 01-18-2013, 06:54 AM
Gotta go with short hair (think singer Pink) but seems to be a rare find.
wow---sexy hair
is so erotically stimulating

I have a couple doubles girls with really long hair...I have found it to be so erotically stimulating! I love when it cascades down and strokes my body with a gentle whisper....I get goose pimples in ALL my naughty places!!{lol}

I knew a lady in Phoenix who would use her butt-length hair to give penis massages....how cool is that!

And when i worked in albuquerque...I had a sexy indian client come over regularly...he would use his very long hair to massage my butt and back....It would make me so HOT!

What are your thoughts? opinions? Stories??

http://sheposes.com/Long_hair/53461

http://www.longhairstories.homepage....ne.de/stories/ Originally Posted by DallasRain

Reading this made me suddenly miss my hair when it was down to my ass!...How do u feel about mid-back?
Wee! I love my long hair & long nails hehe! :-)
  • CS25
  • 01-20-2013, 06:16 AM
Nice topic, Dallas. (wink). I keep my hair long, just so I can "bathe" my clients in it. It tickles better than a feather. I love long hair play...

love,
crystal Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
Crystal...could not agree more. My intro to the hobby was with an asian lady who advertised massage. She had long, clean silky hair and would straddle my back and knew how to let it cascade down to stimulate the senses and then slide up and down letting it stimulate from my thighs to my neck. It would generate extra blood flow before I turned over and then she'd let her hair roam my midsection before she took care of business. I was rock hard and ready. When she left town she also left some great hair memories.
oh yes I love the gentle flowing hair againt my body