Partisan media, and entertainment

• CJ7
  • 10-06-2013, 10:48 AM
pretty good opinion piece, sounds about right too

http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/...HdL/story.html
It is how opinions become fact. Hey it is just entertainment.
The only thing that exist on tv could be loosely called "entertainment".
I don think you can consistently believe mush of anything you see or hear on the media.
Everything must be viewed with a filter to determine what bits are true.
The part that is called entertainment is agenda filled in so many ways. Everything from storyline to dialog, product placement and the supposition that abnormal is normal. Lies are perpetuated in everything from sit--coms to commer4cials.
Unfortunately, there are way too few people with enough common sense to see the obvious and understand what is really going on.

I always laugh when I am watching something and the facts and scense are going grteat until they start with the man made global warming.
Apparently the author cannot tell the difference between a news anchor (Chris Matthews) and a paid pundit (O'Reilly, Hannity, and Limbaugh). The author also forgot to mention Skippy Steponallofus, Ed Schultze, and the late Soledad O'Brien (her career, not her).

Other than another attack on the GOP what was the pont behind this article.
Went over your head eh JD? I'm not surprised.
Went over your head eh JD? I'm not surprised. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yea, you read that shit...LOL
All of this from such an unbiased source.

The fact that many people are getting their news from sources OTHER than the "big three" is not a cause for concern. That is, unless you can't live without The Anchors looking " so concerned" as they release their drivel against the latest conservative devil.
Kinda like faux news or a tea blog. LMAO