URL / Website: N/A
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Eldridge & 529
Activities: Massage+
Hair Length and Color: Dark, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'-2", 100 lbs maybe. Skinny, but nice body. Cute face
Recommendation: Yes
Most folks will agree that $40 is the usual HJ tip. I'll go tip+$10 or $20 depending on how much skin she shows and pleasant attitude.

For a legit massage I'll tip $20 - $30 depending on quality.

Don't be a cheapskate. Spread the karma around.
So $30 is a cheapskate but $40 is ok? OK guy.

I don't mind giving $40 if that's the avg tip.
He was not criticizing you................. just helpful information.

The .40 tip, has been standard for a long time.
I hope when you all post $40 you mean 40 and not 140.
$40 = $40

Hey, tip what you want I don’t care but chintzing out will definitely not make them happy to see you if you go back.

My wife tips $5 on her pedicures and thinks she is being generous.
My bad, it's been a while since I've reviewed. Tip was .40
Ive noticed that they (some) are starting to demand a little more than $40. I was at a spot a while back and the lady wanted $60 but allowed some serious under the clothes hand access so I went with it. I think $40 is sufficient when they won't let you touch any skin.
$40 = $40

Hey, tip what you want I don’t care but chintzing out will definitely not make them happy to see you if you go back.

My wife tips $5 on her pedicures and thinks she is being generous. Originally Posted by FozzyTheBear

Fozzy has balls of steel to go for a massage at the same spa his cheapskate wife is getting a pedi at.
Fozzy has balls of steel to go for a massage at the same spa his cheapskate wife is getting a pedi at. Originally Posted by JustforFun2012
Well, the man has to do something while he waits for her. Getting a HJ and maybe a BBBJ beats sitting there playing CandyCrush or whatever!

I think it is a brilliant use of time!
$40 = $40

My wife tips $5 on her pedicures and thinks she is being generous. Originally Posted by FozzyTheBear

half the fucktards here think that the "$" and the "." are a secret code for 100 dollars and anything to the right of the decimal is less than 100 and that uncle leo won't know what it means. it's stupid and i don't know why people continue to use it. the other half of the fucktards can't figure out whether $40 is 40 dollars or 140. confusing for many.