URL / Website: -
City: Chinatown
State: Texas
Address: near Bellaire blvd
Activities: All inclusive
Hair Length and Color: mid back, brownish
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite, tight tummy and body, perfect top with thick nips, nice medium round arse, especially for a Chinese beauty. Beautiful smile.
Recommendation: Yes
Good stuff, I need to swing by soon!
Thanks Mike!

Originally Posted by mikemendez
Two roommates, one is aight, the other ???
I haven’t sampled either nor stay in contact with them.
What's with this all inclusive shit business? Don't you know how to use Eccie acronyms? Sounds more like promotion than truth telling. I don't think anything in Chinatown is "independent." You gotta love the new owners and promoters! The learning curve must be a very steep one for this cycle of management change.
Should I have said she came some more? like that dumbass trapper John M.D. said in his fake review of Harwin spa? oh wait you don’t know who I’m talking about since you just signed up . but there was a guy sounded just like you, clueless, anyway in his review he said while engaging his provider he licked her leg and she “came some more” and as he continued his 30 seconds of penetration “she came some more”, does that mean somewhat inclusive or all-inclusive? you sound like you would know .
You may want to hurry up with your response because the ban wagon is quickly approaching.
Should I have said she came some more? like that dumbass trapper John M.D. said in his fake review of Harwin spa? oh wait you don’t know who I’m talking about since you just signed up . but there was a guy sounded just like you, clueless, anyway in his review he said while engaging his provider he licked her leg and she “came some more” and as he continued his 30 seconds of penetration “she came some more”, does that mean somewhat inclusive or all-inclusive? you sound like you would know . Originally Posted by mikemendez
You did not use acronyms idiot, so inclusive could mean anything.
You did not use acronyms idiot, so inclusive could mean anything. Originally Posted by mike mendez
like I said you and some of the others are talking out of your ass, one minute you’re complaining because I give too much detail, next minute you’re saying I should use acronyms because all inclusive could mean anything, so which is it? like I said you’re just talking out of your ass , you’re not making any valid points and you call me an idiot, I should say the same about your parents for not aborting you .
like I said you and some of the others are talking out of your ass, one minute you’re complaining because I give too much detail, next minute you’re saying I should use acronyms because all inclusive could mean anything, so which is it? like I said you’re just talking out of your ass , you’re not making any valid points and you call me an idiot, I should say the same about your parents for not aborting you . Originally Posted by mikemendez
You are dumb. I was calling you out on a fake review writing.