UTR Providers

I appreciate each and everyone of you guys reaching out to me via private message concerning New girls, my apologies for not sharing any further intel about more of them. As you can see and read, the inability by some I’ll fated site members who don’t have a clue and appreciate these girls, I will keep their details to myself. Please don’t be confused by the pitiful copy cat “mike mendez” profile, also make note of his buddies chiming in, beware of them. Many of you have enjoyed the ones reviewed here, there are more available in various areas of Houston, as I stated in another thread, I won’t put these lovely girls in harms way, some guys are only here to ruin things for true Hobbyist, they don’t have a clue, they only expose and spread their hatred for these women and other site members, I don’t understand these guys, they raise no valid point to be discussed, their speech and agenda is evident. Why moderators allow such ignorance on this site is beyond my comprehension. This should be a place to share openly and without concern, yet some guys ruin the ability to do so safely. Guys ask me all the time about my knowledge of so many girls , it boils down to one simple word “trust”. MM.
Amen brother -keep up the good work - it’s valuable and appreciated
Wow had no idea. You’ve steered me right in the past. Crazy that anyone would be up to this crap.
Your stalked in gone for now Mike, I'm sure he'll be back with a new name any minute now. Thanks again dude!
Hi Mike. You've received criticism and praise. You do have good Intel, so thank you. One question though... In your writing above, you say that "some guys are only here to ruin things for true Hobbyist ". Yet above your avatar, lovely girl, you say you're a "hunter, not a hobbyist ". Just an odd contradiction I noticed after several sips, gulps of scotch. LOL . Keep on keeping on and stay safe
Thanks for being civil and yes I have received both criticism and praise. Why do you arrive or conclude that it is a contradiction without first asking me a question concerning my considering myself a hunter and not a hobbyist?
Mike, a bit of advise for you mate. Keep it low profile despite your excitement to help. Is not good for you, providers and this forum as well. I used WeChat since my days in Asia and I speak Chinese. I moved on to a better chinese app that's only in chinese. I can tell you right now that the word in the street in Chinatown is not very good so please keep this low profile before you fuck up a pretty good thing. Asians are different. But the whole agency bust can very easily unfold if too much heat in Chinatown. Not sure if is not too late already.
^^^ +1 this
^^^ exactly right
Times 10

But MM's dick suckers don't understand that.
This shit has always been there. They were just not smart enough to find it on their own.
Now they want to blow it wide open.
Thanks MM
Times 10

This shit has always been there. They were just not smart enough to find it on their own. Now they want to blow it wide open. Originally Posted by tbone2u
This trait has been around for a long time .... thus the phrase:

"Loose lips sink ships!"

And who expressing "atta-boys" to the OP have defended violators?
^^^^^ Agreed.
Thanks for being civil and yes I have received both criticism and praise. Why do you arrive or conclude that it is a contradiction without first asking me a question concerning my considering myself a hunter and not a hobbyist? Originally Posted by mikemendez
Hi Michael, um, because your avatar says you're "not a hobbyist". Your words, not mine. Read what you said before trying to explain yourself. Seriously. Read your thread, then look at your title. Nite.
Mike, a bit of advise for you mate. Keep it low profile despite your excitement to help. Is not good for you, providers and this forum as well. I used WeChat since my days in Asia and I speak Chinese. I moved on to a better chinese app that's only in chinese. I can tell you right now that the word in the street in Chinatown is not very good so please keep this low profile before you fuck up a pretty good thing. Asians are different. But the whole agency bust can very easily unfold if too much heat in Chinatown. Not sure if is not too late already. Originally Posted by ThoreXile
LOL, "word on the street" talk is exaggerated. It's basically this, that the girls are complaining to each other about this entire MM fiasco. You know how Asian women can get with the gossip shit and texting each other back and forth whenever shit happens to them. They bitch to their bosses but they don't care as long as the assholes keep coming and keep paying. They let the girls handle their own business at their own discretion. There will be busts if MM continues to talk and reveal shit. Forget about the agency thing in Chinatown or elsewhere in Houston especially if they are Asian. They don't happen in Houston even if there weren't any fears of arrests. Only the Thai could handle the agency thing and they weren't even in Chinatown and they left Houston because of all the heat.