Protocol at LMT establishments

Was wondering what the procedure is for extras at a LMT establishment? Would it be similar or the same as an AMP? How would you know? Asian LMTs? It can be a challenge to find one or know if it is available there. Thanks!
Not sure if there is a "protocol". Each therapist and establishment is different. Of course, they are risking their license to provide extras. I tend to avoid, if I'm looking for extras.

BTW... Good "sticky" about licensed therapists and establishments at the top of this forum.
IMO the first step in the general "protocol" is No Discussion in Public*.

So, you've just violated Step One.

*That has been in my "protocol" since I discovered "pussy"!
If the LMT keeps your goods covered, stands where they are difficult to reach/touch then the answer is going to likely be a firm NO.

They aren't dumb. They know when you are wanting them to explore your happy places. If you are unsure however, just ASK them politely. Its not like they don't see junk all day long already. If they decline politely, then relax and enjoy your massage. If getting your nut out is your primary goal, then visit places that are known to provide such services.
IMO the first step in the general "protocol" is No Discussion in Public*.

So, you've just violated Step One.

*That has been in my "protocol" since I discovered "pussy"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm not trying to out LMTs. I'm not asking for names or locations of establishments. I can find them on my own. This is a very generalized question. There are literally thousands of LMTs out there and no one is calling them out or revealing anything about them. It's just a question man.
If the LMT keeps your goods covered, stands where they are difficult to reach/touch then the answer is going to likely be a firm NO.

They aren't dumb. They know when you are wanting them to explore your happy places. If you are unsure however, just ASK them politely. Its not like they don't see junk all day long already. If they decline politely, then relax and enjoy your massage. If getting your nut out is your primary goal, then visit places that are known to provide such services. Originally Posted by FozzyTheBear
Fair enough. Thank you for the info. I was just curious. I usually stick to the well known AMPs. LMTs usually provide a better massage experience.
Not sure if there is a "protocol". Each therapist and establishment is different. Of course, they are risking their license to provide extras. I tend to avoid, if I'm looking for extras.

BTW... Good "sticky" about licensed therapists and establishments at the top of this forum. Originally Posted by xfrankx
Yes I read the sticky and understand about being discreet at professional establishments and keeping things on the low. I was just curious about some things. I read in the sticky that people had good times with LMTs. The ice had to be broken with them some kind of way. Thank you for your input.
I visited one of my ATF today but asked for just a massage, no extras, which she was ok with as it appeared the boss had been leaning on them to keep it on the up and up more than normal. She kept the door open wider than normal.

She’s large and frumpy, nothing to look at but she is always smiling, always glad to see me. And she will bend your ass up and pound your body until you are melting in her hands. I’m pretty sure she isn’t certified in US but damn she knows her way around your pressure points, joints and muscle mass. Plus she isn’t afraid to lean into your nether regions. Whatever it takes.
Touch their asses, tits and pussy with your hands while they give you a massage. If they aren't interested, they will push you away. You will get either a HJ or more depending on the girl. The girls will let you know what's on the menu after a little touchy and feely. Women especially Asian women can actually smell how much money is in your wallet or that you pay for extras. They have been doing it for a long time now.
I'm not trying to out LMTs. I'm not asking for names or locations of establishments. I can find them on my own. This is a very generalized question. There are literally thousands of LMTs out there and no one is calling them out or revealing anything about them. It's just a question man. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
You WERE asking about "protocol"!

Contrary to what some folks want everyone to believe there are ladies who will not see Eccie posters and/or Eccie reviewers. Others have asked not to be reviewed, but some "hobbyists" do it anyway, and some claim that because the LMT didn't say "don't review me" it means it's ok for them to reveal activities.

There LICENSED and STATE MONITORED activities are their livelihood, and many have families (including husbands/BFs) who are unaware of any extra-activities ongoing. You don't want your career put in jeopardy, so ..... that's part of the "protocol"!

Mutual respect. They respect your "privacy"! You respect theirs!
shut the fuck up lexus. when they turn you over and are working on you get a lil blood down there get a chub going if they offer extras theyll ask if you want a massage there and if they dont they dont.
There was a great sticky before eccie crapped out. Believe it was called "Ender's Primer" which provided advice on establishments that would go the extra mile.

Wish eccie would bring some of the more useful things back.
shut the fuck up lexus. Originally Posted by Gramster
Right back at you.

I guess you are one of those in favor of outing others' RW info.

I've never been "turned over" by a provider. Have you?
There was a great sticky before eccie crapped out. Believe it was called "Ender's Primer" which provided advice on establishments that would go the extra mile.

Wish eccie would bring some of the more useful things back. Originally Posted by Totempole
There was also a rather direct sticky about LMT's also that is no longer there. I'll bring up the same question I did about "dancers" and why their names can't be included in reviews? Is it because they'll get fired? Or some other reason?