Craziest places to hookup: Whats your story

• 05-15-2020, 03:56 PM
I had a fantasy to fk on the hood of my car, the car a 1982 Lamborghini Countach(20 years ago), well my fantasy came true but damn did it cost me. We dented the shit out of that aluminum hood/bonnet, cost me $3500 to get it fixed. Most expensive piece of ass ever. You'd think i would have learned my lesson but a couple years later I had an old Ferrari and did it again, this time the hood took the abuse I guess the Ferrari was better built LOL. Anyway thats my crazy story, whats yours.
I had a fantasy to fk on the hood of my car, the car a 1982 Lamborghini Countach(20 years ago), well my fantasy came true but damn did it cost me. We dented the shit out of that aluminum hood/bonnet, cost me $3500 to get it fixed. Most expensive piece of ass ever. You'd think i would have learned my lesson but a couple years later I had an old Ferrari and did it again, this time the hood took the abuse I guess the Ferrari was better built LOL. Anyway thats my crazy story, whats yours. Originally Posted by 54699
Were you in Monaco?
I was.. and the sure play a hand...
Man those ARBABS BLAYED BACARAKK IN THE GERMAN MOUNTAINS.. THE KNEW. ... YUP . THEY KNEW... funny.. BAD.IN. BAD IN.. HAHAHA

ANYWAYS .. LOVE NOLA.. AND NEW YORK
THATS FOREVER.. LOL
  • MrGiz
  • 05-17-2020, 12:32 AM
Fire Tower near Ellisville, MS... On a Sunday, with Baptist Church Services below
Lucedale Lady, fond memories.