If you gonna send a goon....

Don't send no weak goons!!

Yeah everybody thinks that I am such a pushover, because I am so nice with a good heart. However, I am no pushover.

I have been nothing but good. Today, 5 minutes or so ago, I received a threatening phone call from this handle Shysterjon, calling me for the handle SensualNurseD.

Hollering and threatening me about some BS that I don't even know about pertaining to ???? IDK
M.M.
  • BLM69
  • 12-07-2015, 03:36 PM
I would think if it's a phone call and they're saying such and such, it's probably adults acting like juveniles messing around. A PM would be more threatening lol.
HereWeGo.gif

Edit: when are people going to learn that the person calling is almost assuredly not related to the handle they're giving when doing stuff like this. :lol
HereWeGo.gif

Edit: when are people going to learn that the person calling is almost assuredly not related to the handle they're giving when doing stuff like this. :lol Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Gave me his full info. when calling, including his RW name... and told me who he was on this board. And of course I am a dummy so ya'all think,the same name he gave me is the same name that showed on my caller I.D. But I don't out people... I am smarter than that.
So there ya' have it!!
M.M.
Gave me his full info. when calling, including his RW name... and told me who he was on this board. And of course I am a dummy so ya'all think,the same name he gave me is the same name that showed on my caller I.D. But I don't out people... I am smarter than that.
So there ya' have it!!
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Has he ever given his real name on the board? If not, even though someone gives you their real world info, you can't validate that they are in fact the handle owners on this site. Unless you have an inerrant linkage on both ends.
Pretty sure ShysterJon isn't calling girls to yell at them and give them his RW info. Sad you don't see how odd this post is.
Pretty sure ShysterJon isn't calling girls to yell at them and give them his RW info. Sad you don't see how odd this post is. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Politely called my phone @ 3:53 pm. today and stated his name as so and so, RW. and asked me if I knew him from the Eccie board as Shysterjon. At first he seemed nice, but then he became obnoxious and made me get all out of character.

He then proceeded to rant on and on about SensualNurseD and something I do not know what it was about???? Still????

But the purpose of my post is not to be an A**hole, but to let him and her know they do not intimidate me.

I do well to stay in my lane, and try not to get in anyone else"s lane.

So all of you WK's pile on and comment, in fact I welcome others opinions.

But I just want to know where were all the WK's when SensualNurseD piled on sherryofDFW for thinking sherry scammed her out of monies for her B.C.????

See people only see 1 side of a story when I know there 2 sides to every coin.

Like I said I hope he comes on here and makes a liar out of me, but until then I will just know and remember that phone call I got from him @ 3:53pm.

I never bark unless somebody pulls my chain.
M.M.

Edit: Yes post is odd, but yes it is all 100% true. why else would someone from Texas call my # when clearly I don't live there anymore. Haven't lived there in 3 years or advertise my services there.
I don't know ShysterJon personally, but my impression is that he has a good rep on this board. You haven't given specifics about what the call was about, but this really doesn't sound like him. His email is easily found, so you could email him to verify if you are so inclined. It could easily be an imposter claiming to be him.
I don't know ShysterJon personally, but my impression is that he has a good rep on this board. You haven't given specifics about what the call was about, but this really doesn't sound like him. His email is easily found, so you could email him to verify if you are so inclined. Originally Posted by billw1032

I cannot give specifics on Eccie board because I will be banned, but I can say HE called ME, and the call was less than pleasant.

I do not take threats lightly, whether on a Hooker board or in my real life.
I guess he wanted to shake me up. Still not sure what this is about?????

Perhaps he can come on here and clear all of this up. I am waiting on him to prove me wrong. I hope I can be proven wrong, because I hate all of this unnecessary mess and headache the phone call gave me.

Edit: Do you think I just woke up today and decided to use Shysterjon 's name on a Dallas Eccie board to be messy?? Come on people wake up. Ya'all might think he is all that, and so respectable. But if he was all that why would he call MY phone # that I have had for over 8 years to question me about some dumb BS SND put in his head.

So believe whatever you want. The truth speaks volumes.

Either way I am NOT intimidated by any woman let alone a weak man.

M.M.
Politely called my phone @ 3:53 pm. today and stated his name as so and so, RW. and asked me if I knew him from the Eccie board as Shysterjon. At first he seemed nice, but then he became obnoxious and made me get all out of character.

He then proceeded to rant on and on about SensualNurseD and something I do not know what it was about???? Still????

But the purpose of my post is not to be an A**hole, but to let him and her know they do not intimidate me.

I do well to stay in my lane, and try not to get in anyone else"s lane.

So all of you WK's pile on and comment, in fact I welcome others opinions.

But I just want to know where were all the WK's when SensualNurseD piled on sherryofDFW for thinking sherry scammed her out of monies for her B.C.????

See people only see 1 side of a story when I know there 2 sides to every coin.

Like I said I hope he comes on here and makes a liar out of me, but until then I will just know and remember that phone call I got from him @ 3:53pm.

I never bark unless somebody pulls my chain.
M.M.

Edit: Yes post is odd, but yes it is all 100% true. why else would someone from Texas call my # when clearly I don't live there anymore. Haven't lived there in 3 years or advertise my services there. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
The other post about the Kunty guy I just commented in a manner totally opposite a WK for SJ. That being said, he seems like a know-it-all but I just can't see him calling a gal and giving RW, and in reference to that pig that screwed over Sherri? Just don't see it. You seem like a nice person so my guess and hope is it was a bad joke or something of that nature.
The other post about the Kunty guy I just commented in a manner totally opposite a WK for SJ. That being said, he seems like a know-it-all but I just can't see him calling a gal and giving RW, and in reference to that pig that screwed over Sherri? Just don't see it. You seem like a nice person so my guess and hope is it was a bad joke or something of that nature. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
But I assure you he Called me!! I assure you she( SND )put it in his head to call me. He told me He will always be HER friend and help her in any way possible. I have NO reason to lie on either 1 of them.....

I live way over here, and they live way over there. I am not joking, this really seems like a far fetched nightmare, but it really is all truth.

Shysterjon,So since you said you were helping her in any way you can , were you involved in the e-mail she recently sent me pretending to be a male handle??
But I will let him figure out SND for himself. I just hate she used him as a scapegoat for her drama.Too bad Shysterjon doesn't know he is just nothing more than 1 of her many victims.

M.M.
I must be missing something here. Unless the caller ID came back to a law firm, how can you be sure it was ShysterJon you were talking to? It could easily have been John Q. Smith calling from a phone that comes back to John Q. Smith, but that's no guarantee that that is the owner of any particular ECCIE handle just because he says so. It could have been anyone who wanted to harass you but pretending to be someone else. Did I miss something somewhere?
But I assure you he Called me!! I assure you she( SND )put it in his head to call me. He told me He will always be HER friend and help her in any way possible. I have NO reason to lie on either 1 of them.....

I live way over here, and they live way over there. I am not joking, this really seems like a far fetched nightmare, but it really is all truth.

Shysterjon,So since you said you were helping her in any way you can , were you involved in the e-mail she recently sent me pretending to be a male handle??
But I will let him figure out SND for himself. I just hate she used him as a scapegoat for her drama.Too bad Shysterjon doesn't know he is just nothing more than 1 of her many victims.

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
You can assure me that it was, without a doubt, not someone lying to you about who they are?

And why are you so sure SND put it in his head to call you?
Plenty of apps out there u can use to change your caller I.D
Ijs
?Why not just PM SJ? I am sure he would want to know if someone is impersonating him other than Terry Favor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8woep7B9-Y