Unrevealed providers demanding 10 reviews

I don't quite understand why these alleged providers are getting to demand ridiculous screening. I've been a member for 3+ yes and haven't done a review yet. I simply use this as a research tool to see if they chick provides what I am looking for and meets my desires. Anyone that demands stupid requirements to join the community won't need to worry about my reviews. I've never accepted a review special with new girls. I understand the safety issue because that's why I lay out my cash to access ECCIE. Im not fortunate enough that I can afford to see multiple providers in the same day let alone have the stamina for more that a couple a month. I suspect that I am less demanding than most of the clients even though I wish I could be. The hazards of getting old. But I just don't get the unproven requiring a member with longevity and in good standing demanding 3c per hour and 10 reviews. Who's the customer here. Just my thoughts.
10 reviews a-fore they'll see a feller? Names, 'r it din't happ'n. Give us tha list o' hoogars pullin' this shee'yit. Don't be a fraidy-cat!
Take those provider ad "requirements" with a grain of salt. I've seen providers who require three recent references when I only had one reference. Screening is always done on a case-by-base basis. Sometimes it's not really done at all, unfortunately.

I will say that you won't get a lot of sympathy here by starting out saying that you've been a member for three years but have never written a review. Like you, I only see a provider about once a month, on average. Yet I write reviews...
I don't quite understand ... Originally Posted by Uncle Roy ATX
No, Roy, you don't. But do carry on with your pathetic whining — it's almost entertaining.
  • Toyz
  • 01-19-2016, 07:40 AM
Hi im random dude...no one knows me and I have no references. But I expect you to meet me in a fully compromising position for intimate sex because I have a log on name...

OP,.think about it from the other side of the fence.
I know who he's talking about and she also requires 10 ok's on P411 which is a little much. There is also plenty of gals to choose from here though too if you don't like her requirements.
  • ztonk
  • 01-19-2016, 08:44 AM
Hi im random dude...no one knows me and I have no references. But I expect you to meet me in a fully compromising position for intimate sex because I have a log on name...

OP,.think about it from the other side of the fence. Originally Posted by Toyz
This must be one of Toyz's girls....

Ten reviews is excessive but as others have said, most of these "screening requirements" are BS.

z
  • Toyz
  • 01-19-2016, 09:01 AM

Ten reviews is excessive but as others have said, most of these "screening requirements" are BS.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
One of my secret harem...LOL

Nah I dont even know which Hoogar is being discussed...I just think its unrealistic to have no reviews or a way to be referrenced/verified yet expect all girls to accept him without question.

10 does seem like an arbitrary and high expectation, but im never paying 300 for an orgasm so It really doesnt affect me.

Many active members here easily exceed 10 reviews anyway. Some bandles have multiple fake reviews. So whos to say?

Interesting discussion though.
Yes 10 references is crazy, and I highly doubt she even checks all 10, if she does she has to much time on her hands. I would think 2-3 good references or at least 1-2 refs from well known, in good standing, providers should be sufficient.
But there's over 700 providers here that I'm sure are just great, plus traveling providers that don't require you to sell your soul and pay her for it. So you should be able to find something.

If you're trying to get appt with out giving reliable refs well then I don't know what to tell ya, just like the men we want to stay safe also, two way street.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Toyz is pimping girls now?

Are these girls off the streets like Shayla84?

In regards to the OP... hiz girlz can azk for anything but you can chooze what to share

Juzt zay No!
Ok so not once have I said anything to you whispers and now your starting on me again, but in kc you whined to everyone that I attack you.
Fuck off, and quit with the lies about me being on the street is getting old and its untrue.
Stop starting shit and then playing the victim
Just FYI before this I was a stay at home mother, graduated college, worked my ass off and was a wife want proof because I have it you miserable, over weight, ugly bastard.
  • Loxly
  • 01-19-2016, 09:43 AM
Some providers are slow to respond to reference requests so it might be the case that she'll actually only need 2-3 but is "throwing the net out".

Given the track record of some providers, do you really think someone would get 10 responses within an hour or two hours time?
  • Toyz
  • 01-19-2016, 09:50 AM
Toyz is pimping girls now?

Are these girls off the streets like Shayla84?

In regards to the OP... hiz girlz can azk for anything but you can chooze what to share

Juzt zay No! Originally Posted by Whispers
You should know WhixxZy...that newest Ho you hang with is one of my street walker reclamation projects...not my finest work, but she can suck cawk.

I had to turn her out cause she likes DP too much (as you know), and im not into crossing swords like you are.
10 reviews a-fore they'll see a feller? Names, 'r it din't happ'n. Give us tha list o' hoogars pullin' this shee'yit. Don't be a fraidy-cat! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Lexi.Rayne
Registered Member

Flexible Lexi 10 star stripper needing reviews. O/C only tonight

Hello My Friends, and those who are soon to be,

My name is Lexi, and I am a classy young beauty that will take your breath away at the first glance. My long dark hair perfectly frames my velvety brown eyes. I have that figure that you've been dreaming of. Killer curves that will drive you crazy! I am 5"4 with a perfectly round bum- the begs to be squeezed, and all natural 34Bs.

I cater all of my sessions to your needs and desires. So whether you want to have a slow, relaxing session or a ravaging action packed encounter from the moment you open the door- I am your girl.

I currently have a private in call in an upscale neighborhood, for your comfort and discretion. I also can travel to you. (Travel fee may be assessed)
***Must have at least 10 reviews
Love, Lex

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.