Should i be concerned

I'm just wondering
It certainly gives me the creeps! Just for the sheer meaness and nastiness of it. And the fact he has multiple ladies who leak powder room info? I don't believe that.
I don't think he would inform LE. He would have a lot of explaining to do. And you have not been caught doing anything illegal. He's just a pig and trying to scare you. But if you did accidentally post a number, (I haven't seen that post if you did, I don't think you would); but if you have recently posted a partial number then you know who it is. Please inform the mods.
sounds like an attempt to intimidate you.

so, it kinda depends on ....
a) if you did so.
and
b) if you did, under what circumstances.

if one posts a client's or provider's ph# freely w/out request, that could be considered less discrete.
but if one posts a ph# after being asked for it so that someone else could compare it to another number to see if they are one and the same, well, maybe it could have been done via pvtMsgs. but kinda reasonable to post it.

but if this "guy" is using a hobby phone, what does he have to worry about?
and if he is NOT using a hobby phone, then HE has a problem.
Sooo did you give out the number? Otherwise it's just baseless intimidation.
Block his ass
Should you be concerned: No.

Hopefully you didn't post that guy's number. That would be dick. But, regardless, I wouldn't worry about him reporting you and your phone number to LE. People can get your number from your ads anyway. Proves nothing. What's he going to do? Admit to fucking a prostitute just to possibly get you arrested on a misdemeanor? Doubtful.
I thought for a moment it could be related to this recent thread..

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1595371&highlight=

but I'm not sure what to make of that one.. you say KingJames wrote a bogus review, he responded nice and calm, but his review disappeared..
Sooo did you give out the number? Otherwise it's just baseless intimidation. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I posted an alert about him harrassing me I didn't put full number just partial I think I know who it is
I don't think he would inform LE. He would have a lot of explaining to do... Originally Posted by GingerKatt
^^^^^ Pretty much. I'm sorry that you're experiencing this Jessika. Hopefully whoever is harassing you cuts it out stat!
It's very unlikely that LE will entertain a report of just a number. LE would start asking too many questions that I'm sure he wouldn't be ready to answer. Nevertheless he just put himself in a position, that everyone knows if he doesn't get his way he cries pig!
Ignore that shit. Alerts nowadays are full of this shit. Just ignore them. I can't tell y'all how much scamming, pimping, stalking shit I get. I could start a few threads a week. For real. Just delete it and move on. Don't even give it a second thought.
I posted an alert about him harrassing me I didn't put full number just partial I think I know who it is Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
I just looked through your posting history, and see no such post. I can only imagine, then, that the post was actually in the ladies only area. If so...

Ignore that shit. Alerts nowadays are full of this shit. Just ignore them. I can't tell y'all how much scamming, pimping, stalking shit I get. I could start a few threads a week. For real. Just delete it and move on. Don't even give it a second thought. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
+1, usually, guys like this get off on your emotional distress. The best way to fight back is to completely ignore his ass, put him on block or something. Don't give hom the satisfaction of knowing he got to you.
Forget people like that ok you cant satisfy everyone here. He is a douchebag Im sorry this is happening to you.
He's now saying he's reviewed me before and saying he will lie And get on the board and say I have a black 'n word' pimp which if you have ever met me I don't have a pimp...I'm Very offended by his words he's very racist and very hateful I'm feeling very threatened because someone keeps running back and telling him what I said in the girls room..not cool ladies...Idk why he's harrassi g or threatening me it was so random