Thanks to the three Dallas ladies.

I was in Dallas Sunday to Wednesday this week. I would like to thank the three ladies that came to visit me at my hotel in the northwest section.

Now my search for the three did not have it's issues. There were two highly rated on ECCIE and P411 that had terrible TCB skills, but one did claim to have an emergency family issue (will watch for the review LOL).

I actually spooked another one (yes me with with 75 reviews, lots of OK's on P411 and a conservative board presence) by accidentally texting her from two different numbers. I explained my mistake, but then she said I was in a shady area. Oh well.

But I did have a great time (We watched old movies, played cards, Twister and other non sexual games of course) with three lovely ladies (no not all at once only one a night for three different nights). But that is a great idea for three at once.

I hope to be back soon and feast on more of the lovely ladies on Dallas.

A buddy made the trip with me and he also had fun with 3 ladies.

Sam

PS - I am so sorry to the one that I missed a text and hurt her feelings. So sorry I promise to make it up to you.
I was in Dallas Sunday to Wednesday this week. I would like to thank the three ladies that came to visit me at my hotel in the northwest section.

Now my search for the three did not have it's issues. There were two highly rated on ECCIE and P411 that had terrible TCB skills, but one did claim to have an emergency family issue (will watch for the review LOL).

I actually spooked another one (yes me with with 75 reviews, lots of OK's on P411 and a conservative board presence) by accidentally texting her from two different numbers. I explained my mistake, but then she said I was in a shady area. Oh well.

But I did have a great time (We watched old movies, played cards, Twister and other non sexual games of course) with three lovely ladies (no not all at once only one a night for three different nights). But that is a great idea for three at once.

I hope to be back soon and feast on more of the lovely ladies on Dallas.

A buddy made the trip with me and he also had fun with 3 ladies.

Sam

PS - I am so sorry to the one that I missed a text and hurt her feelings. So sorry I promise to make it up to you. Originally Posted by Samcro84
I know the highly rated one with horrible tbc skills I had the same experience buddy
Glad you had fun anyway congrats.
Dallas is known to be the home of an array of incredible ladies. It's awesome you met three ladies and had a good time while visiting!
That's right Sam. You hurt her feelings. She called me upset that you and another from down south were up here. But, as I consoled her on her couch, wiping away her tears, mascara running down her face like Tammy Faye Baker, I made it better. Kissing the boo boo you placed in her heart. I could barely walk when I left. You lost out.

But the knife twist in the heart was not that you didn't see her. It was you didn't come hang out with me.
^^^ Damn that hurts. But glad you TOFTT.

Sam
Glad you and your buddy had a good time in Dallas Sam.
Glad you had a good trip!
That's right Sam. You hurt her feelings. She called me upset that you and another from down south were up here. But, as I consoled her on her couch, wiping away her tears, mascara running down her face like Tammy Faye Baker, I made it better. Kissing the boo boo you placed in her heart. I could barely walk when I left. You lost out.

But the knife twist in the heart was not that you didn't see her. It was you didn't come hang out with me. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
He even offered to pay for my therapy.

So sweet of you, Vonny baby.
Hey Sam sounds like a nice trip !
Sam always finds a way to have fun. Good work buddy.
That sounds like the kinda fun I need to find....
Sounds like a fun trip!