Who wakes up horny every morning?

I woke up wet and it happens almost every morning! Can't hold myself of spinning sexy life's and dreams in my mind, I guess...

Why is your experience, and what do you do to battle it out??
You get old and it goes away.
Many mornings, I need to rub one out before I even think about preparing breakfast or getting started on my day..
It's the main reason I love overnight visits. Ladies must acknowledge that they will deal with chopping 3:00am morning wood...and then 4:00am morning wood and then 5:00am morning wood and then 6:00am morning wood aaaaand.
Im horny every freaking day ugh. It really gets annoying sometimes
I'm horny right now, but i cant do anything about it until this evening.
I'm always horny! Going to Houston this month to get get my fix.
Im running testosterone right now and this freaking thing wont leave me alone lol.
It usually means I have to pee. Again.
I am always horny, but I'm not a morning person. Unfortunately, testosterone levels are highest first thing in the morning. By the time my horny big head gets up, the little head has gone back to sleep.
Flogging the dolphin is just part of my morning routine. And after I get home from work... and sometimes before bed... or in the middle of the night if I cant quite go to sleep.

It really works out to being a part time job.
Funny you mentioned it, today was just one of those days for me. I had sex 4 times before noon (does it count as sex when you do it yourself?) Anyway, to answer your question, yes, as a horny motherfucker it happens all the time to me. I know longer have the will power to battle anymore. It's either wack and stack, or pay and play!
Ladies, please give these men a fix!!! I'm in las Colinas, horny as hell.
Heading to the lodge... If you hit me up earlier... I may change my mind.
Pretty much every damn day!!!

mmmm..ughhhh... Dughhh! .. LOL

Excuse me if none of my words are spelled correctly..
You know it.. if you want me to translate.