ECCIE Hall of Famer choices???

I made a comment to one of my buddies on here about his reviews making him a Hall of Famer lock if there ever was one on here and it made me think...

If ECCIE ever did come up with a Hall of Fame for Providers and us... men/Ladies... Who would be your top choices as Hall-of-Fame material choices????

What are the categories?
I'd like to nominate myself for The Stinckiest Pussy Award.
Just say " Kitty " and watch this thread blow the fuck up !

Eahhhh, I apologize. I pride myself in staying out of the drama around here but today was just a good day ( stormy and high winds that is ) to bring up something like that.
Great topic. As with any hall of fame, it should be exclusive. If you nominate a list of 20 girls, your vote should be taken away. We don't need the above average provider being nominated. We need someone that transcends the hobby. With all due respect to the Rusty Greer's of the world, a hall of fame is for the exceptional, once in a lifetime player. With that said, my nominations.

Selena51 - this lady is as hot as anyone, beautiful, and hundreds of positive reviews. Special points to the fact she is newbie friendly (she broke me in to the hobby) and has literally broken in dozens if not hundreds of us.

Madison May - have not seen her, but has a long list of spotless reviews. Special points because she travels the state to provide coverage to those that have limited access to the hobby due to distance. She is also single handedly responsible for a long supply of hot, new girls that typically provide great service. While most of those hot young beauties tend to burn and fade away, her star continues to burn bright.

Bliss - Saw her once. Probably my best first visit ever. Yes, she is hot. Yes, she is beautiful. But she's also smart, down to earth, and I just got the sense she was a great person outside the hobby. I've seen a lot of great ladies with great IOP. But this is the only one who made me feel like she was sorry I had to leave (and trust me, that takes out of this world IOP). I'm a pretty vanilla type guy, but other reviews also indicate she gets her freak on and will customize your session to what you want. Best communication I've had regarding scheduling, too.

Daaaaaman - was Pete Rose the best player ever? No. Most popular? Probably not. But numbers are numbers, and his 428 and growing is a record that will never be eclipsed, kind of like Cy Young's win total or Cal Ripken's consecutive games streak.

White Chocolate - This one could be a surprise to some. Yes, there are others with more reviews. Yes, there are others that contribute more. But WC is consistent, freaky, and a fan favorite. Kirby Puckett, if you will. No one hates him; you gotta love the guy, and he has the numbers, although quietly so. The numbers are just one measure, as his freaky and entertaining reviews and outside the box play put him in the hall of fame category to me.

Tom Clubs - Look sometimes a guy is so dominant at his position you gotta put him in. It is a travesty that the best punter ever - Ray Guy - is not in the hall. Just like Guy, Tom is the foremost expert in the TS realm, and his thread (with over 1/2 million views!) is one of the longest and most informative out there.
Just say " Kitty " and watch this thread blow the fuck up !

Eahhhh, I apologize. I pride myself in staying out of the drama around here but today was just a good day ( stormy and high winds that is ) to bring up something like that. Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
Someone please point this MFer. God dang it. There are other threads for this commentary.
nice choice Barry... and I hadn't really thought about categories.. just who good enough with their al around skills that would make them Hall-of-Fame material?
Lindsey Lacey is the classiest chick here...so she would be tops in that catagory!
Selena 51 for sure. Chung should have some sort of special award because he fucks midgets and fat girls and he is such a cheeky little fellow.
Lindsey Lacey is the classiest chick here...so she would be tops in that catagory! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I thought long and hard about putting you on my list. You're always positive, classy, and a great provider by all accounts. Decided not to only because you only visit Dallas occasionally. Stay classy.
awwww thanks Barry...maybe one day we shall meet!
{I just left Dallas but will be back in a few monthes}

Miss Elizabeth Whispers should be in there for kinkiest and most thought-provoking provider!
I'd like to nominate myself for The Stinckiest Pussy Award. Originally Posted by THN
It didn't stink when I saw you😬

Wettest pussy award maybe but not stinky at all
I'd like to nominate myself for The Stankiest Pussy Award. Originally Posted by THN

Jus helping a sister out.
THN would be "most helpful" ...she always replies promptly and informatively to my ref request
Awww thank you Dallas. Same to you.