Did you ever....

have the feeling that your plans for the evening will bomb because the lady you were supposed to see will end up being NCNS???? I am not feeling good about tonight.
have the feeling that your plans for the evening will bomb because the lady you were supposed to see will end up being NCNS???? I am not feeling good about tonight. Originally Posted by nevercanhavetoomuch

I've had feelings about my planned evenings. And typically i trust my gut. There have been a few times i took a gamble and it paid off. But i dont like taking risks. But i hope that you have an amazing night. And maybe it's just pre-date jitters.
Xoxo,
Cass
Yes I have had that feeling, and I'm usually right!

You have a long list of reliable ladies who you've seen before… Maybe reach out to one of your favorites and ask her if she would like to be a tentative fill-in?
Every time I see someone new that goes through my mind. All of those that have been in the hobby for awhile know those providers that are proven to be reliable but we are still attracted to see the "New Experience". If I feel adventurous or need that new thrill I will reach out, but if I am just in need of company I go to who is proven and avoid all the anxiety of " What If".
Yes I have had that feeling, and I'm usually right!

You have a long list of reliable ladies who you've seen before… Maybe reach out to one of your favorites and ask her if she would like to be a tentative fill-in? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Actually looks as if things are going to work out..
have the feeling that your plans for the evening will bomb because the lady you were supposed to see will end up being NCNS???? I am not feeling good about tonight. Originally Posted by nevercanhavetoomuch
This usually happens to me when I travel and don't have a backup of ladies to lean on.
I am sitting in a hotel in Mormons-village.. not a friend in sight!!! Vegas was great.. This place has no "professionalism ".. I will be back in LR this weekend..
It worked itself out. A couple of changes to time and place but it was a fun evening.