Coed is foooking boring!

All these foooking iso in coed. You mofos can't foooking read. Like this is coed. Entertaining topics like whatever shine post. Stripper slide. Read mofo! Bbbj. Read mofo. Cum. Read mofo. If you have any questions just referring them to shine and I'll tell you read muddafucka!!!
Huh. Maybe it's like Bruce Banner / Hulk. But different.
  • Trey
  • 07-05-2018, 06:47 PM
Sites not what it was. Its about half of its once great self imo. If its getting to bore you that much start posting more stupid fooking threads like before.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-05-2018, 09:54 PM
Shine check out this thread and come say hello. people are much nicer over there than here at Troll Central..

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...obbyist-to-OH2

actually coed on oh2 requires you to register and get verified first before you will be able to view the thread and reply. but it's not too hard.
Shine check out this thread and come say hello. people are much nicer over there than here at Troll Central..

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...obbyist-to-OH2

actually coed on oh2 requires you to register first before you will be able to view the thread and reply. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Then why are you here then troll?
Trey you don't like me and I don't give a foook. You think I post threads to please you. Oh my goodness, like really. You are the reason I voted for trump negro. You are programmed to dislike me and me Im a free thinker and do shine. Please, no more comments from you in fact hateful against black folks negro you are now on ignore. Like I want opinions from a black dude who buys pussy. Bwahahaha. Like. Bwahahaha.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-05-2018, 10:19 PM
Then why are you here then troll? Originally Posted by telephoneman
WW, i'm here to warn others about who you really are, not to troll. it's a public service, like Mythos does with cute papi.

and yes i know you got a lifetime ban on the other board. well done, very well done sir..
WW, i'm here to warn others about who you really are, not to troll. it's a public service, like Mythos does with cute papi.

and yes i know you got a lifetime ban on the other board. well done, very well done sir.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Sounds like trolling to me. Your behavior wouldn't be tolerated at the other site so you come here to do it. Yeah, you are a troll and a very old one too!
  • pxmcc
  • 07-05-2018, 10:34 PM
Sounds like trolling to me. Your behavior wouldn't be tolerated at the other site so you come here to do it. Yeah, you are a troll and a very old one too! Originally Posted by telephoneman
trolling has no good purpose. if one is performing a public service-i.e., telling the community that TelephoneMan is WW's 18th or so handle-it is by definition not trolling.

i'm not here to troll. i am here to be entertained. and to perform public services when duty so requires it.
trolling has no good purpose. if one is performing a public service, it is by definition not trolling.

i'm not here to troll. i am here to be entertained. and to perform public services when duty so requires it. Originally Posted by pxmcc
In other words, another bore ass fuck who likes drama. He will shut up once the weather dries up in Houston and fries his pea brain.