Hair Length and Color: Long Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Skinny Not much on top but kinda cute
Recommendation: Yes

I should take another visit there methinks
Originally Posted by jameskirk7
Originally Posted by chizzy
Well, I revisited Anna today, I can tell she was a little upset. I was laying on the table when she walked in and as i thought she was getting ready for the massage she leaned over to me and showed me her phone scrolling for something, There it was, my encounter from Eccie! they put the encounter description with my looks and knew it was me. She said Boss very angry with me and ask if i would take it off, I appologized to her and said i'll try ,caused she seemed pretty upset. Well i messaged a Mod and ask if he can delete this review and he said no cause Eccie has a policy that once a review is put on it can not be removed. Don't like the policy cause it put her in awkard position. She's a nice girl and didn't mean any harm beside giving them more business.
Well, I revisited Anna today, I can tell she was a little upset. I was laying on the table when she walked in and as i thought she was getting ready for the massage she leaned over to me and showed me her phone scrolling for something, There it was, my encounter from Eccie! they put the encounter description with my looks and knew it was me. She said Boss very angry with me and ask if i would take it off, I appologized to her and said i'll try ,caused she seemed pretty upset. Well i messaged a Mod and ask if he can delete this review and he said no cause Eccie has a policy that once a review is put on it can not be removed. Don't like the policy cause it put her in awkard position. She's a nice girl and didn't mean any harm beside giving them more business. Originally Posted by jameskirk7
She must have of seen 150 guys since this review. How did the figure out it was you. Also there are a lot of reviews of her on here, why are they angry with yours
How did they figure out it was you. Originally Posted by bigguyt
He looks like William Shatner?
So did you walk in there and did she look you in the eyes and in perfect english say "James Kirk 7" She's seen so many people that aren't on this board not to mention people that have reviewed her (and the tons that haven't) how could she possibly recognize you? She must see 8-9 people a day. I'm curious now if they have cameras or how they identified you as James Kirk 7
So did you walk in there and did she look you in the eyes and in perfect english say "James Kirk 7" She's seen so many people that aren't on this board not to mention people that have reviewed her (and the tons that haven't) how could she possibly recognize you? She must see 8-9 people a day. I'm curious now if they have cameras or how they identified you as James Kirk 7 Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers

Lustylad snitched him out!

Originally Posted by AmishGangster