Review: Awesome Nikki

Nikki from this phone number is very laid back- great provider. Other numbers are being used with her image which may have resulted in the robbery comment (scratching my head). The number listed on this review is the "non robbery"/ real/ legit number based on my recent introduction last night (wink, wink). Be on your best behaviour with her so you don't F this up for the rest of us.... Amazing ass. I said out loud "really"?!.. Yes. Really. Originally Posted by TheLazyBatman
Well, I believe it was the same person. Because I used the phone number above, and she had two very distinctive tatoos on her collarbone that matched the one in the pics of her ad linked in the OP.

I agree, she sounded sweet and legit on the phone. i'm just guessing that since it was an outcall, she and her friends thought they could pull this off since their names weren't anywhere on reservations that could be tracked. I'm sure incalls will be safe with her, but beware of her outcalls.

This is the "Nikki" that I'm talking about:

I hate to hear this happened to you and thank you for making us aware! I had a visit with her earlier this week while I was on the coast and everything went great. I did seen a young white male leave the parking lot when I pulled up but no red flags. I'm proud that didn't have any issues. My time with her was pleasant and she was more than willing to make sure I was pleased with her services. I plan on placing a review up shortly. Again I hate to hear this happened too you. She is young, very sweet, and cute I was hoping that she would have been a great fit on ECCIE. I guess time will tell.
hate to be the guy beating this dead horse, but evidently with all the bad publicity she's changed her number (possibly) and name (Erika or Carly)

http://biloxi.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...tasies/5207580