What’s the wildest place you’ve ever had sex...

In my girlfriend's classroom; she taught kindergarten. The nap mats were quite comfortable; hope she cleaned them before class the next day.
Balcony of my apartment, but at night.
Ohm same girl, a couple of years earlier, in her bedroom while her parents were in the next room, paper thin walls (mobile home), they never said anything so maybe we were quiet enough.

Balcony of our cabin on a cruise ship

Conference room floor at my GF's work - but it was Sunday, no one there, so not particularly risky. Though i did end up with rug burns on both knees..
My girlfriends apartment, on the balcony with the concrete type wall. I was Sitting on a chair, my girlfriend on my lap, her back to the wall, and she rode the hell out of me. She Made enough noise 2 people walking by figured out what we were doing and gave us the thumbs up.
Also in my girlfriends driveway, in her car, passenger seat, mish.
And me and my wife at a resort in Florida, under a full moon, no towel, she was in a sun dress, pulled it up and went at it in mish and CG. We were cleaning sand out of places you normally wouldn’t want it.
Hmm, which one to share. So many, all over the farm. Especially the hay room. Don’t know why gals like the hay room but they do.
One time several of us were practicing on a bucking barrel when the local piece showed up. One of my buddies told her I wanted some pussy. She said, ‘come on, let’s go’. Off to the tack room we go. Hell, she even already had a mattress in there that I didn’t even know about!
Or would a horse trailer out back of the rodeo be stranger?
In the lake with all our friends flirting around.
Or maybe, driving down the road on the way back to the Ponderosa after picking up a local favorite gal. Yep, I was driving, and she was riding. Country livin is divine!
Hey, I wasn’t texting!
Just a sample. Bed room is boring.
In the bed of my girlfriend at the time fathers pick-up truck. While her father was driving.
On a summer afternoon in the middle of a town park...she was wearing a long flowing summer dress and rode me discreetly while sitting in my lap as I sat on the ground against a tree.
Outside of strip club in Vegas a few weeks ago ha... I'm blaming the Jameson Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe
Um, no can't blame the Jameson, that's my excuse.

Ok, hotel roof, Chicago, under the OHare aircraft pattern. Once you get the timing of the aircraft down, it's quite nice to get the extra rumble at a key time.

And yes, late evening in the stalls at a horse show
In a fountain in Iowa City IA while I was in college. A long time ago.
The night before the mighty Iowa State Cyclones (ok -- mighty on very rare occasions) thumped the hated Iowa Hawkeyes in football. The bars had just closed for the night. And I had just met this vision of loveliness about 20 minutes earlier. We went at it in front of a large drunken crowd of onlookers shouting out their encouragement and pearls of wisdom to us.

How we didn't get arrested I will never know.

Went to her apartment and spent the night with her. Neither of us slept very much. The next morning we played some more before it was kick off time. She kept calling me by name and I had no idea what her name was. Hell I could barely remember my own name at the time. I kept looking around the apartment in vain for something that would give me a clue. Because I didn't feel she would appreciate me asking after boinking her about a dozen times.

Years later the Seinfeld episode about the girl friend who's name he could not remember really rang close to home for me. I have since referred to this woman as "Delores"
I fucked a catholic girl at an arcade against the Mr.Do game.

I had that dame theme song stuck in my head for years
The Slide at a school playground after dark
On a wooden bench on a military airfield in Afghanistan. She was airforce I was Army. Army won that game woo hoo!
In a state park in a wide open area off the main trail miles away from the trail head.
We were in the heat of things, and thought we were all alone.
A group of people riding horses up the trail gave off no noise: they rode right by us before we noticed them smiling at us.

On an airliner on a long cross country flght during the middle of the night & few people on the flight.
We were at the back of the plane with about 10 empty rows of seats in front of us and turned down the arm rest between us.

Today, most seats are taken on the airlines; even at night.

She bent over and held onto a tree in the city park.
She bent over in the swimming pool and gripped the side of the pool.
She bent over a log on a hiking trail.
She bent over the stair in her house; we never made it to the bedroom.

Life is full of memories.
Upper bunk in troop berthing on my ship in the navy, with a female midshipman.
A work related dinner party at a golf club on the 18th hole green with someone I worked with.