Who's a$$ that you love spank or want to spank

So laat night me and a "friend" were playing around with taking pics and making gifs and I loved how some of the stuff came out. Well that led me to my next thought- the booty man. So lets have a fun thread that all about that a$$. Its the same as the boobs, pist pics, who have you had, who do drool over, big, small, freckles, ect. This isn't a compition, or pole. This is just fun.
Is your "friend" a provider here? Isn't CoEd supposed to be "hobby related" threads?
Look i understand that you are only at Dr.suess reading level but coed is to talk about sex. A woman or mans good looking a$$ is about sex. Now all hobbyist and providers over elementary school level reading please have fun with the thread.
Look i understand that you are only at Dr.suess reading level but coed is to talk about sex. A woman or mans good looking a$$ is about sex. Now all hobbyist and providers over elementary school level reading please have fun with the thread. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Actually, When I look at the list of forums the description for CoEd reads

Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

I know you ladies seem to think anything you feel the need to discuss, to have a presence to advertise yourself with, is allowable but the description of the forum does seem to indicate that you should put more effort into structuring your ads to "appear" to be a "hobby related discussion".

It seems to be the intent of the board to relate to discussions regarding prostitution and not simply sex.

Perhaps, since you are so much more educated than I, you could offer an explanation without a personal attack in the future? It's rather tiring.

JS
  • ztonk
  • 09-30-2015, 10:31 AM
As been stated many times before, threADs are allowed.

And for those new or pretending to be new:

A "threAD" is a thread started by a lady that some feel is an AD (hence the capitalization) but is not an AD because it doesn't include rates, services, or specific availability.

I'd personally like to see more pictures of asses than read any more postings BY asses....

ztonk
Attached Images File Type: gif ziara.gif (45.0 KB, 2533 views)
Actually, When I look at the list of forums the description for CoEd reads

Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

I know you ladies seem to think anything you feel the need to discuss, to have a presence to advertise yourself with, is allowable but the description of the forum does seem to indicate that you should put more effort into structuring your ads to "appear" to be a "hobby related discussion".

It seems to be the intent of the board to relate to discussions regarding prostitution and not simply sex.

Perhaps, since you are so much more educated than I, you could offer an explanation without a personal attack in the future? It's rather tiring.

JS Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat

I'd personally like to see more pictures of asses than read any more postings BY asses....

ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk
The funny part is having somebody who has only been here for what, 2 months, telling US what the rules are...

Postings BY asses... Classic!
Is there a national ass appreciation day? If there isn't one can we make an ass appreciation day
FrankieMoore has a nice ass, Tequila Besos69 has a nice ass, Amazinglexi has a nice ass, Sasha has a nice ass, these are just the most recent as the ATFs are not around anymore.

I want to spank Mandi Mays ass, and MILF Maria, KB, BrittanyStar a few others like KimiAmore.

who's Next!

IB
Loving all of it guys! Keep bringing those asses on. Hopefully ladies will start posting great pics too.
As been stated many times before, threADs are allowed.

And for those new or pretending to be new:

A "threAD" is a thread started by a lady that some feel is an AD (hence the capitalization) but is not an AD because it doesn't include rates, services, or specific availability.

ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk

+1
  • tzv13
  • 09-30-2015, 12:23 PM
I'm a total ass man. I love a beautiful woman's ass.

+1 on more pictures...
Cat may have a point there, and it seems this and the boob threAD are better in the The Sandbox than CoEd. IJS, but post away.
Sexy Carly ass was very spankable!
  • tzv13
  • 09-30-2015, 01:15 PM
If you can catch her...BeckyGoodHead has a nice spankable ass...

• tzv13
  • 09-30-2015, 01:17 PM
Alayna Seduction has a great ass.