Female condoms: good, great, yuck...?

Tell us how you feel about them, guys and gals....please.
My one and only experience with a female condom was with Ginger and I much preferred them to the male version. Much closer to bb.
  • MrGiz
  • 10-22-2015, 08:47 PM
SknyDiva introduced me to them and they are G R E A T !!
Closest thing acceptable, to bareback fucking in the hobby!!
FC's are, without a doubt, the most valued item in my hobby bag! I'm now ordering them in bulk on Amazon.com. I knew they would provide a much better sensation for the gentlemen... I just had no clue that they would make things equally as wonderful for me! Damn near feels like natural, condom-free sex. I highly encourage anyone who's curious to try them.

So, my answer TechOne, is "beyond fantastic."
ya mean like a u-haul truck load?
Im investing in some of these!
Im investing in some of these! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I have plenty for our foursome tomorrow! Another benefit of FC is the guy doesn't need to change condoms when he changes partners.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (171.1 KB, 156 views)
I hate them lol but to each their own
Okay, Im going to try one out tomorrow and see how I like it! First time for everything! lol...Why do you hate them??
Okay, Im going to try one out tomorrow and see how I like it! First time for everything! lol...Why do you hate them?? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Because I can feel it. It's a loose light weight tent thing and I could feel ever centimeter of it. Wasn't pleasant. I hate the way it hangs out, like I hate tissue hanging out my snatch lol.

You might like them though, they just aren't for me
I didn't like them either Im so small it felt like a fucking parachute hanging out my vagina hole.. It was huge and long and I felt and was aware of every inch of the condom I couldn't focus on how the Dick felt. But then again I'm small and I can only put so much in me before there isn't anymore room. Not for me either.