Does Your TV Hang Vertically?

Disclaimer: THE FOLLOWING IS A RANT BASED UPON A LINK I JUST CLICKED TO WATCH A SHOWER AND BODY VIDEO FROM A PROVIDER SHOWCASE. PLEASE TAKE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT AS NECESSARY!!

Do you hang your tv on the wall vertically? Or perhaps it is horizontal but you like watching with your neck cranked to the side? NO?? You like the picture upright and widescreen too?? Then why the F**k do all you metro hippies take pictures and videos with your shitty iphones vertically so that it shows up onscreen either sideways or 2 inches wide?? Get a clue F**ktards!!!

Thank you, hobby on!!!
Photos should be oriented to fit the content, not the display medium. If I am taking a photo of a lady standing up, it makes no sense to use landscape orientation and waste most of the image.
  • Crock
  • 12-15-2015, 04:10 PM
Photos should be oriented to fit the content, not the display medium. If I am taking a photo of a lady standing up, it makes no sense to use landscape orientation and waste most of the image. Originally Posted by trexxxs
Agreed.

But he's absolutely right about video. With rare exception, only idiots take vertical video.
  • Iam45
  • 12-15-2015, 04:54 PM
Photos should be oriented to fit the content, not the display medium. If I am taking a photo of a lady standing up, it makes no sense to use landscape orientation and waste most of the image. Originally Posted by trexxxs
Any photographer who dismisses the medium where the picture is going to be displayed needs to work harder and learn more. You are taking pictures not for the subject but of the subject for the viewers. Viewers will view through a viewing medium and not through your eyes or your capture device.
Any photographer who dismisses the medium where the picture is going to be displayed needs to work harder and learn more. You are taking pictures not for the subject but of the subject for the viewers. Viewers will view through a viewing medium and not through your eyes or your capture device. Originally Posted by Iam45
And in the case of digital photos, the photographer does not know the medium. As I browse eccie on my phone, I hold my phone upright; others may hold it in a landscape orientation.
Damn. I thought from the thread title that I was going to be enjoying some good strong racial humor (obviously about Asians).
My TV that I play SHMUPs on does.
Girl riding cowgirl is best done vertical. K9 too unless you like a 50inch booty.