Best Hotel Bar and/or Restaurant Action in Dallas area?

ASPD had a few threads about hotel bars and/or restaurants that were good for meeting women (pros or amateurs), but I don't see one on here.

So, let's start one. I cannot comment personally on more than one or two, as I have not been to many in the last year or so.

Ocean Prime seems like a hot pick-up spot, although I have not tried. Both times when I was there recently, it was a mid-week night and I was there with co-workers. However, I do know a UTR provider that hangs out there with her lady friends, at least one of whom has posed in Playboy (not a centerfold - lingerie issue). It seems like every time her group goes there, some guy in the bar gets lucky.

The only high-end hotel bars I have been in recently were ZaZa and Ritz-Carlton. Unfortunately, I was there with a visiting out-of-town friend, so I had no chance to flirt - although in truth, it seemed like every woman in both places was with someone. This was on a weekend night.

If you name a hotel or restaurant, please state the best night to go (if you know it).
Ever try the GhostBar in Victory Park?
Ever try the GhostBar in Victory Park? Originally Posted by poonhound
No. Did you?
ever try nick and sams or the media bar @ the anatole seen a tall l blonde with a hot looking friend,didn't get the chance to indulge. She was tall waist length blonde hair with a huge rack looked like they were mm's so were her friends.......if I had the chance I would have done those two hotties!!!
I have seen chatter about NYLO. I haven't been there, and haven't heard details, but a lot of lifestyle folks seem to be gathering there on the weekends.
I love to go to Christi's in Uptown or Sherlocks in Addison. Good TV's for sports.
We want to knw where the ladies are hanging out @
I posted a thread in "other" about incident at Sherlocks in Arl.
DragonFly
DragonFly Originally Posted by justjackie

+1
+ 1 Sherlocks
  • Glr
  • 02-17-2011, 06:08 AM
I hear Arthur's in Addison is great for the 50 and older crowd. Haven't checked it out but a golf buddy told me about thus past weekend.
I was at the The Living Room inside in THE W HOTEL last night..

lots of good looking men *rawr*
NYLO is great! I had a blast! And the rooms are gorgeous!

I have seen chatter about NYLO. I haven't been there, and haven't heard details, but a lot of lifestyle folks seem to be gathering there on the weekends. Originally Posted by rn_sweetie
i just wanted to be under sexy jeena, thanks for yesterday, lets do lunch or a happy hour before i leave