Gut Does not Equal Spinner Status

Providers,

If you have to cover up your gut hut with clothing in a pic and advertise yourself as a spinner, then you are being deceptive. 20%+ body fat also does not equal Spinner Status. Nothing wrong with a little or alot of cushion, just be honest about it....Wednesday rant...Carry on....

John
John, John, John ........ great post!
You called...oh, nevermind

Appreciate a good rant once in a while, John
Your rant is kinda pointless because it's falling on blind eyes/deaf ears.

It will never reach your intended audience since those particular ladies don't keep up residence on the board. They most likely just post their ads and move on.

If you really want to tell them, contact the guilty ones directly.

Good luck!

I don't know how these girls ever made money before we had Internet sites where the johns could tell the girls how to run their business.
I don't know how these girls ever made money before we had Internet sites where the johns could tell the girls how to run their business. Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
While having some beers recently, the subject of review boards and their origin and purpose came up.

Review boards (yes I'm taking into account the BBS and newsgroup days too) arose primarily and singularly to let the paying clients know who to avoid and how to not get upsold or cashed and dashed or even physically hurt by pimps and other low lifes.

Think about it, other than a second hand report on ASPD of a client getting into a fight several years ago or the one where I believe it was Emelio's Brother getting robbed by a provider's pimp gang, there aren't many reports of physical attacks on the men and as for the women, the ones that HAVE happened have been due to their own piss poor screening.

Primarily, we are NOT here to tell prostitutes how to run their business.

We review and make comments and suggestions about such things as photos we like, or about truth in looks. The prostitutes are free to improve or not but the clients learn where and how to spend their cash in a better return on their dollar.

THIS post is similar to one I made recently about the word fetish. Maybe the word spinner could qualify as another over used or misused word?

As noted above, the liars who post those photos might not even write their own ads (way too often) or even get on these sites so there is no way for them to truly know how it costs them paying clients when the pull crap like that.
I have never been a spinner nor ever advertised to be....but have also never been bbw. When I come back can I just call myself chubby? J/K....or am i?
Alecia, you can still qualify as a spinner with a pregnant tummy.
that would be weird....