Do Teachers Hobby?

A few providers I've seen have mentioned having children, and I wondered if running into one of the teachers at their kid's school in the hobbying world has ever been a problem.
I have a few clients that are teachers, they are sweet as pie
Here I thought they only slept with their students!
Thread title got me remembering. In my tech travel days I had a regular in Atlanta that was a 6th grade teacher in a very upscale private school. She would still be on my 10 best all-time list.
There are teachers on both sides of the hobby that I'm aware of which means somebody out there has an open-mind about more than general education. lol
i would think so... the pay is not that great but great time off which lets one supplement their income well or for the other side... rewarding oneself for a hard year worked
I'm sorry, I think I chose the wrong title for this thread. What I was really wondering was if any providers had ever seen clients that they knew were teachers at their kid's school. Maybe not their kid's teacher, but one from the same school.

Sorry about that I'm bad at choosing titles. There are some interesting answers already though.
There are teachers on both sides of the hobby that I'm aware of which means somebody out there has an open-mind about more than general education. lol Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Bingo....
Yes, college professors & teachers.. always sweet clients
Yes they hobby. I've seen quite a few coach's and college professors, altho none that I knew outside the hobby. If anyone needed "stress relief" it's teachers LOL!
Tess
  • Paven
  • 07-03-2010, 10:45 AM
I saw a football coach once, but we weren't anywhere near his school. Talk about being discreet, can you imagine if you were a provider and you had a after school meeting with your kids teacher and you'd never met the teacher, but actually you had in another realm?
Never met a parent or student in the hobby business but did once see a former student at a strip club. I was embarrassed but she seemed ok with it. She said teachers get "horny" too. Quit going to that strip club.
I haven't met any of my former teachers yet.
Although, I'm not opposed to it!
I haven't met any of my former teachers yet.
Although, I'm not opposed to it! Originally Posted by nawtynatalie
im not one... but there are some who would not say that they are....
I know of one of our own adorables who teaches. Can't out her, tho.