What is the story with SL's account being guested

Anyone want to enlighten the group?
Tha rumor is thet Obama had 'im lockt up in one o' them FEMA death camps fer askin' too menny kwest-yuns 'bout FEMA death camps.
And I would have thought that it would have been a communist leader who did it.

But since it is "guested" and that is a voluntary action, I am getting prepared for the entertainment and I don't want to miss anything by going to the fridge for a beer.

I am looking forward to the bext episode of "The Zombie Troll" The mod's should learn it's not going away unless you take it's brain out.

Maybe I shouldn't show you this but it looks like SL has been busy during his vacation. It might explain the brief anger and sudden guesting but if he getts banned i bet he comes back as

Tha rumor is thet Obama had 'im lockt up in one o' them FEMA death camps fer askin' too menny kwest-yuns 'bout FEMA death camps. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
The power of christ compeled him !!!
The power of christ compleled him !!! ...
The power of christ compleled him !!! ... Originally Posted by knotty man
He's a die hard Catholic.
What is the story with SL's account being guested Originally Posted by RandB fan
He got Slamdongoed ... through the Backdoor ... OUT
Are you saying he fucked himself into Guestonia? Guestville? Guested Township? and I thought government was able to fuck you up the ass legally. Welcome to the wild wild west.

He got Slamdongoed ... through the Backdoor ... OUT Originally Posted by fun2come
Stopped Looking?
He sent me a pic of a gorgeous young lady that's a dead ringer for Dakota Johnson that was in his company at the time.....

Then laughed when I said I would picker her up from his place when he was done.

Actually he laughed a lot and eventually we got disconnected.....
She may be the "elusive poon" in my opinion. "Haters gonna hate"

He sent me a pic of a gorgeous young lady that's a dead ringer for Dakota Johnson that was in his company at the time.....

Then laughed when I said I would picker her up from his place when he was done.

Actually he laughed a lot and eventually we got disconnected..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Whispy,
Hard to imagine why you're not taking this opportunity to state what you know are the facts in this "injustice".

While I don't agree with a lot of SL's hate postings, opaque board management is worse.
Whispy,
Hard to imagine why you're not taking this opportunity to state what you know are the facts in this "injustice".

While I don't agree with a lot of SL's hate postings, opaque board management is worse. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
"Opaque Board Management" Huh? Didn't know that a member's status was supposed to be explained by management to other members. Thanks for the heads up.
He's a die hard Catholic. Originally Posted by Skip_8

But catholicism the way it is preached in some of these forums.
Fair and balanced.
"Opaque Board Management" Huh? Didn't know that a member's status was supposed to be explained by management to other members. Thanks for the heads up. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Especially when you consider that guesting happens at the member's request, not through opaque management practices. So if someone is all that interested in why SL's account is guested, they should ask him. What's that, some of the interested parties don't have SL's personal contact info? That might suggest that he doesn't deem it to be any of your business...