Stay Safe Illinois ~ Discreet Upscale apartments~ hourly rentals for providers

I am reposting this as I personally use it and the spaces are amazing! Its a safe location, perfectly private and discreet and absolutely beautiful locations!! Any other girls in Chicago area who don't trust hotels and outcalls, this is for you too!

VISIT OUR WEBSITE: WWW.STAYSAFEILLINOIS.COM or email us directly staysafe@gmal.com

We at Stay Safe Illinois would like to introduce you to a fabulous opportunity that will help

sexy_party_girl_design_vector_ graphics_528188byou work smarter and STAY safe. We are extending this invitation to those that we consider to be the cream of the industry crop, and we would also like to extend an opportunity for you to Stay Safe during your next visit to the Windy City.

Stay Safe Illinois is a company dedicated to providing upscale discreet incalls for the professional provider.

It was founded by a provider with over 20 years experience in our filed and is the gold star of incall rentals in Illinois. Say goodbye to the hassles of hotels, Stay Safe is here!

If you are an established provider or planning to visit our lovely state of Illinois, we welcome you to explore the rest of the site!

Would you like to make a reservation today? Our contact number for making reservations at either our Lincoln Park or Schaumburg locations is: 1-773-888-1576. You may reserve a room, (think of our upscale accommodations as Airbnb’s for Providers), by simply telephoning us about a single night rental and/or our membership rates. Membership will give you the benefits of affordable work space on-demand in the Chicago area, along with some other perks, and the number one perk of membership is just simply staying safe. At present we have a beautiful space available for hourly rental. It is a totally private fully furnished and equipped studio apartment located in the

Lincoln Park area. This space is centrally city located, minutes from the “loop”, right off Lake

Shore Drive. These rentals are available 7 sexy_party_girl_design_vector_ graphics_528188adays a week 24 hours a day by appointment
Thank U so much I was wondering if there was such a place as this....
I am reposting this as I personally use it and the spaces are amazing! Its a safe location, perfectly private and discreet and absolutely beautiful locations!! Any other girls in Chicago area who don't trust hotels and outcalls, this is for you too!

VISIT OUR WEBSITE: WWW.STAYSAFEILLINOIS.COM or email us directly staysafe@gmal.com

We at Stay Safe Illinois would like to introduce you to a fabulous opportunity that will help

sexy_party_girl_design_vector_ graphics_528188byou work smarter and STAY safe. We are extending this invitation to those that we consider to be the cream of the industry crop, and we would also like to extend an opportunity for you to Stay Safe during your next visit to the Windy City.

Stay Safe Illinois is a company dedicated to providing upscale discreet incalls for the professional provider.

It was founded by a provider with over 20 years experience in our filed and is the gold star of incall rentals in Illinois. Say goodbye to the hassles of hotels, Stay Safe is here!

If you are an established provider or planning to visit our lovely state of Illinois, we welcome you to explore the rest of the site!

Would you like to make a reservation today? Our contact number for making reservations at either our Lincoln Park or Schaumburg locations is: 1-773-888-1576. You may reserve a room, (think of our upscale accommodations as Airbnb’s for Providers), by simply telephoning us about a single night rental and/or our membership rates. Membership will give you the benefits of affordable work space on-demand in the Chicago area, along with some other perks, and the number one perk of membership is just simply staying safe. At present we have a beautiful space available for hourly rental. It is a totally private fully furnished and equipped studio apartment located in the

Lincoln Park area. This space is centrally city located, minutes from the “loop”, right off Lake

Shore Drive. These rentals are available 7 sexy_party_girl_design_vector_ graphics_528188adays a week 24 hours a day by appointment Originally Posted by NatashaGamboa
Good idea.No more hotel hassels.
This sounds great. I come to the area often and never knew.