Fuck off Bambino

Why don't you just shut the fuck up Bambino? If you don't like what goes on here on the Political Forum, then fuck right off, stop reading it and concentrate on getting what I bet is your big fat-ass getting laid. What do you weigh, big boy?

The only thing more stupid than someone who logs on to a hooker board to argue politics, is somebody (like you motherfucker) who logs on to complain about those who log on to complain about politics.

Fuck off. We don't care what you think. Let us argue.
So, I guess I accomplished my goal. You're such a little schmucko. I pissed you off eh? On a stupid hooker board? One question for you, Do you have a life? Think about it.
  • Seedy
  • 11-23-2013, 07:27 PM
Tp, is the typical libtard here, probably wears kneepads, for the next time he wants to suck oscumbos dick. Fucking faggot fuck. Lmao
So, I guess I accomplished my goal. You're such a little schmucko. I pissed you off eh? On a stupid hooker board? One question for you, Do you have a life? Think about it. Originally Posted by bambino
You get it...Thanks!
Tp, is the typical libtard here, probably wears kneepads, for the next time he wants to suck oscumbos dick. Fucking faggot fuck. Lmao Originally Posted by seedman55
Yes my friend. His post has unintended results. He's a pussy.
One question for you Originally Posted by bambino

Answer the question WTFuckhead, are you CIM? Originally Posted by bambino
I see you're still asking that question.....
Keep up the good work Bambino...LMMFAO
LOL... not!

Keep up the good work Bambino...LMMFAO Originally Posted by fishingtwo
+1
+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Give him a kiss hank, maybe he will pack your fudge for you.
Give him a kiss hank, maybe he will pack your fudge for you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Pack your devolving, prosimian ass back in your cage, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Yes my friend. His post has unintended results. He's a pussy. Originally Posted by bambino
I wonder if he is butt buddies with Greg? If not perhaps we should introduce them
  • CJ7
  • 11-23-2013, 11:20 PM
I wonder if he is butt buddies with Greg? If not perhaps we should introduce them Originally Posted by amishgangster

apparently you know Greg .
Ah, this must be Pissburg week here in the old ECCIE corral.

Psst. Nobody gives a fuck why you've come in here or what silly little juvenile games y'all play up there in the steel mills.

Enjoy your stay.

I see you've attracted followers ... IBIdiot, Seedman, Simple jack ... Like flies to shit.

Not predictable at all.

Happy Thanksgiving, turkeys!
Pack your devolving, prosimian ass back in your cage, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

It looks like you are snuggling up to another faggot so he can pack your fudge and you can cum in his mouth like he has been asking for. You two make a nice couple.