Can you connect the dots?

Okay, sunspot activity is at the lowest level in a hundred years and "global warming" has not been occurring for over 20 years (if it did in the first place since 100 years ago we were not recording temperatures all over the planet). So....less solar activity, less global temperature increase....I can't quite make out what is happening here. Could one of you environmentalists help me connect the dots?
JD, you obviously did not get the memo. Global warming, even global cooling, is not used in any of the scenarios.

It's "climate change", which can mean anything.

That way, there is unlimited taxation and "penalties" that can be levied.
Get out the crayolas it will help connect the dots.
One good burp from the sun and we are all toast.
  • BJerk
  • 11-27-2013, 07:12 AM
Okay, sunspot activity is at the lowest level in a hundred years and "global warming" has not been occurring for over 20 years (if it did in the first place since 100 years ago we were not recording temperatures all over the planet). So....less solar activity, less global temperature increase....I can't quite make out what is happening here. Could one of you environmentalists help me connect the dots? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Be happy to do so - the temps would be even higher without the decreased solar activity.
...no more need for a coat.
Contact Al Gore. He's an expert. But Polar Bears are thriving. Just saw a couple of those cute fuckers frolicking in the Point Fountain.
I know where I saw Bertie before.... he is a democratic talking point and that is all he will ever be.
  • BJerk
  • 11-27-2013, 10:52 AM
I know where I saw Bertie before.... he is a democratic talking point and that is all he will ever be. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I am not!
I know where I saw Bertie before.... he is a democratic talking point and that is all he will ever be. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Maybe we have found Chris Mathews's ECCIE handle.
  • CJ7
  • 11-27-2013, 01:10 PM
connect the dots .. just about your level JD

JD, you obviously did not get the memo. Global warming, even global cooling, is not used in any of the scenarios.

It's "climate change", which can mean anything.

That way, there is unlimited taxation and "penalties" that can be levied. Originally Posted by Jackie S
EXACTLY!

Food and electricity rates are going to sky rocket in a few months...Thanks Obomunists http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/27/ep...#ixzz2lsMfk6kx
Food and electricity rates are going to sky rocket in a few months...Thanks Obomunists http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/27/ep...#ixzz2lsMfk6kx Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Obamaflation ... .... not to be confused with Obamaflatuation ....

.. since the latter is a basic cause of the former.
I am not! Originally Posted by Bert Jones
LOL a little sensitive are we?