Best Location for Visitor

Hello Everyone,

I have a question regarding where the best place is for me to stay to hobby in the Philly area. I am flying in and moving on to the Lancaster area the next morning, but would like to see a lady or two the day/night I arrive. I was thinking about getting a hotel in Philly and was wondering where the best locations would be for me to see ladies. In the past, when traveling for work, I would usually stay in a hotel for the conference I was attending that was usually downtown. Then, most of the ladies I was interested in seeing were out in the suburbs and I either didn't have a car or didn't want to have to navigate the city to get there and back for a session.

Is there a suburb or two that are more popular for the ladies to host in? Or a central region I could stay in where I could easily drive to locations? And what about downtown? If I stayed in the city proper, would I be able to find enough choices that I could see using public transportation?

Thank you for the advice!
There is a sticky in the Request and ISO forum that will tell you what you need to know. Good luck.