State: Texas
Address: Downtown
Activities: Fbsm...and then
Hair Length and Color: Short, shoulders, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, athletic, thicker
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. How old was she? Did you get a name? I always ask for a name. Of course it’s not her real name, but it’s helpful. I know these girls only stay for a couple of weeks at a time. So a review is often only useful for a couple of weeks. But if you’re interested in a particular girl, or trying to avoid one who didn’t impress, you can call ahead and go, “who’s working there right now? (Of course you can barely understand her on the phone, but that’s part of the charm. Lol... ) And if it’s “Coco”, you’re like OK, I’ll be there in 10 minutes, and if it’s “Jenny” then maybe you pass and go to a different spa. And if it’s a new name, then maybe you take your chances...
How old? How old do you think? Mid 40s or fucking 75 hell they are Asian they dont age..
Well for better or worse it seems like most of the AMP girls we get in West Texas are in their 40’s or even north of 50, but I’ve had a few who seemed 30-something, one claimed to be 38 and I believed her, and one who could’ve even been late twenties. My best AMP experience of all time was on a business trip to Philadelphia about a decade ago and I’m pretty sure she was in her early 20’s. So yeah, Asian chicks can age very well, but you can take your best guess man.