What Will Squinty Eyed Joe Say At The SOTU Address Tonight?

Yeah, I know its officially the "Joint Address of Congress."

Joe will insult the American viewers intelligence by claiming that he personally came up and distributed several COVID Vaccines.

Declare victory on the the Border Crisis. Wonder how the media didn't point out the disastrous situation during the Trump era.

Wonder why Ruth Bader Ginsberg isn't there tonight. Notice all the empty Supreme Court Justice seats and ask why we need to create more Justice jobs.

Tear up all his executive orders or try until he passes out.
Oh you mean the ""By invitation only "" meeting Well I want my puddin
Im sure they are pumping him full of liquids and caffeine so he can read the tele and stay awake! But how will they keep him propped up? A 2x4 out his ass????
what will he say?

something about systemic racism I think
and "equity", which he is too dumb to understand is systemic racism once infused in america
He's gotta keep hydrated. Otherwise Joe's eye lids will start cramping from all the teleprompter squinting.

Have you noticed when Joe answers press questions he often says "I gotta make this quick before I get in trouble?" Its like a hostage morris code situation.
Will his best two phrases get said?

c'mon man
Ohh grow up
The only thing I expect at the meeting is Joe taking credit for things Trump did, and pinning the responsibility for things he fucked up on Trump or Republicans.

I won't be watching it, I stopped watching Bozo the Clown as a kid.
I wonder if the old coot will wear a mask while he’s vaccinated and 100 feet from anyone to appease the psychotic mask Nazis.
Hail to the Chief!

The only way to fix systemic problems is to trust me.
And then he puts on the clown makeup
it used to be, and not so very long ago, that dimocrats had to lie to America as to their true goals and aims, else americans wouldn't stand for it

then it became that dims used words that americans understood, but dims meant something else when using those words

but my fear for tonight is that these america haters are so emboldened, that soon, and maybe tonight, they will lay down a marker that we can look back and remember as the time their president came out in the congress of the united states with such an anti-american agenda as to shock those who still respected the constitution and america was no longer America

like the 12 stones of remembrance along the Jordan, only this time marking evil and not good
I'm putting O/U of how many times Jim Crow is mentioned at 3.
here's Mumbles practicing his Diction for tonight ..

BAHHAA