When did you quit watching the Zombiden speach?

Seriously.
Outright lies
Outright fabrications of recent occurrences
Quite a few we will do this (ignoring even a few in his own party won't vote for)
And, seriously, only about a handful of decent ideas that will fail anyway.
It's as if his script witers have forgotten how easy it is for Joe Public to look up reality on history.
It's this part that bothers me.
Anyway, I lasted about 15 min.
If anyone watched the whole comedy show, my hat's off to you.
So here we go....
But he hit ALL the leftist talking points Class war , guns , tax,s racism etc etc Oh of course OUTRIGHT LIES
I lasted 15 minutes, went to go do something, then returned about the last 10 minutes because my wife kept shouting "FUCK YOU" to the TV screen.

The worst "SOTUA" in my lifetime. Place looked like a mausoleum. So few people in the House chamber and so many empty seats. Everyone but Biden wearing masks. Very bad optics. The Dims couldn't coordinate when to applaud and stand up. Pelosi looked angry that some people missed their queue to applaud or stand up. The din of a 3/4 empty House Chamber was audible.

Senator Rubio was right: They had us sit side by side during the Trump impeachments but we had to social distance for this? Speech looked out of an dystopian movie.

The era of big govt is back bigger than ever.
I didn't see any of it. There's nothing that Biden says that interests me and he doesn't have the best interest of the people in mind. He wasn't talking to anyone anyway he was talking at them. He's a fraud and a political criminal. If Republicans don't start Impeachment proceedings for this moron then they are aiding and abetting a criminal and are no better than he is.
I watched Texas Metal on Motor Trend.
yeah, 1 hour, 7 minutes of bullshit and lying.

The "We the People means the government" part was great. At least he's up front about being a totalitarian dictator.
Seriously.
Outright lies
Outright fabrications of recent occurrences
Quite a few we will do this (ignoring even a few in his own party won't vote for)
And, seriously, only about a handful of decent ideas that will fail anyway.
It's as if his script witers have forgotten how easy it is for Joe Public to look up reality on history.
It's this part that bothers me.
Anyway, I lasted about 15 min.
If anyone watched the whole comedy show, my hat's off to you.
So here we go.... Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
You sound like you're talking about a Trump speech.

Who listens to any of those people's speeches?
I'll read a transcript in the next few days.
I noticed none of you watched the speech but you will believe what someone will say about it.
I can read the speech in 15-20 minutes

I stopped reading Trump's speeches because of all the bullshit in them. He would repeat the same lies over and over.

If any of you ever looked, they keep track of Biden's BS too. There are a lot fewer lies in Biden's speeches.
Meant to watch it, but gin got in the way. Afternoon would have worked better.
I have DirecTV so I only had something like 237 other channels as a option so yeah it wasn't hard finding something else to watch ..... and the icing on the cake was that here in San Antonio we had major storms and tornado warnings blow through here last night, so the local channels here interrupted his lies with continuous weather alerts .....
I would not give that senile piece of shit one second of my time.
You sound like you're talking about a Trump speech.

Who listens to any of those people's speeches?
I'll read a transcript in the next few days.
I noticed none of you watched the speech but you will believe what someone will say about it.
I can read the speech in 15-20 minutes

I stopped reading Trump's speeches because of all the bullshit in them. He would repeat the same lies over and over.

If any of you ever looked, they keep track of Biden's BS too. There are a lot fewer lies in Biden's speeches.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
No one's talking about H I M here, ding dong. But you couldn't help yourself
The old he's not H I M excuse.
Guess what?
H E is H I M.
The whole "20% of the seats filled with masked people who've been vaccinated" is weirding me out. How did we allow this situation as normal?

Watching this and many of these news channels, I believe many want the pandemic to continue. It's over.
[QUOTE=gnadfly;1062442050

Senator Rubio was right: They had us sit side by side during the Trump impeachments but we had to social distance for this? .[/QUOTE]

Rubio was seated 6 feet away, because of his predeliction for sucking Republican Cock in full view of others.
The whole "20% of the seats filled with masked people who've been vaccinated" is weirding me out. How did we allow this situation as normal?

Watching this and many of these news channels, I believe many want the pandemic to continue. It's over. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Great. I have a free flight voucher to Brazil or India. It's yours.
Cant fly to Brazil locked down , however India is still open ??????????????????