Communist March thru Austin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4_rfxaIaP8

Shit, had I'd known, I'd have called the guys and we could have pulled the diesels out and rolled some coal

In other news, Prop B passed in Austin today, overriding the city council and reinstating the camping ban they revoked 2 years ago.

Not that the communists have to worry, it doesn't apply to their mother's basement.
Im ready to level the tent cities.
Im ready to level the tent cities. Originally Posted by winn dixie
One will hope they'll go back to California or Washington, but I but they'll settle in Albuquerque.
In the 1960's Austin was infested with an invasion of annoying protestors, who were subsequently reinforced with so-called musicians who could strum a worn out guitar over a coffee can on the corner. Without mentioning an unmentionable common denominator it was the beginning of Austin's dead-end.

Enter the carpetbagger want-a-bes for the upcoming "silicon valley" and it enhanced the destruction of what was once a peaceful and pleasant college town built around government digs.

Until then the most prevalent pests were the tree roaches that thrived in the gorgeous oak trees around town ... but unlike the morphed LE and drunk-DWI DA (for dumb-ass) ... the roaches could be controlled with pesticides and sprays.

Was it "racist" to convert Clarksville into explosively high-priced real estate for the "bean sprout and suspender with BMWs" crowd and discard the historical significance of the area of Austin .... by today's standards ... a resounding YES!
One will hope they'll go back to California or Washington, but I but they'll settle in Albuquerque. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Albuquerque was once the retirement community of "organized crime" for the warm crowd, and Boise was the retirement home of the cold-climate folks in the "mob." They may not be welcome. Not many liberals in the "mob"! 2ndAmendmenters!
What is a “2ndAmendmenter”?

Are you referring to Trump’s “Second Amendment people,” he speculated could stop Clinton’s Supreme Court nominees?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=41239648

Bill Maher pegged Trump as a guy who is both an idiot and crazy.

Yet millions still worship the evil moron.
Can anyone point out Yssup, Speedy, Munchie, Lil Monster, in the crowd of Commies?
Can anyone point out Yssup, Speedy, Munchie, Lil Monster, in the crowd of Commies? Originally Posted by bambino
You continue on your roll.
what these lefties cant comprehend

its not trump, its them

its their news media and their politicians and their antifa and their blm and their hate for America and the constitution and the no desire for secure, honest elections

so no one is a blind trump supporter,

but its you, the soft-headed, self enriching non caring supporters of those who would destroy America, who are blind

as trump says, its not really me they are after, its you, I'm just in the way
what these lefties cant comprehend

its not trump, its them

its their news media and their politicians and their antifa and their blm and their hate for America and and the constitution and the no desire for secure, honest elections

so no one is a blind trump supporter,

but its you, the soft-headed, self enriching non caring supporters of those who would destroy of America, who are blind

as trump says, its not really me they are after, its you, I'm just in the way Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Amen
Check your PMs.
  • Tiny
  • 05-02-2021, 10:29 AM
Damn. There used to be some real hotties in the Revolutionary Communist Youth Brigade. I spotted a grand total of one in that video who I'd do, and she's a little chubby.
Check your PMs. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Folks this is how it starts! Dont get baited in nor play his little games! This is not tolerated here anymore.
Folks this is how it starts! Dont get baited in nor play his little games! This is not tolerated here anymore. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Shhhhhh. He’s on a roll today.