Did Anthony Bourdain hang himself???

Or just another hit by the Clinton syndicate?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FCAs80TlSvJx/

All lies will be revealed
Can you help out with Marilyn Monroe
Can you help out with Marilyn Monroe Originally Posted by VitaMan
You do your own homework. Run along now.
First, I have to preface this by saying that Chef Bourdain was part of the inspiration of me working kitchens in Chicago for a decade. I own all his books, and have bought Kitchen Confidential at least a dozen times because I lend it to people and never get it back.

Chef Bourdain himself in his books details his emotional troubles, mental illness, his substance abuse problems, and his tendency to make poor decisions. Additionally, he consistently talks about how the restaurant business, particularly the kitchen, is not a conducive environment for emotional wellbeing, relationships, or physical health.

He's a cautionary tale for successful parents who give their child a privileged upbringing without developing a good strong relationship with them. He went from a silver spoon upbringing, to a 70's-80's drug fueled punk debauchery, and has spent his adult life trying to claw back to something resembling normalcy.

Instead he fell into the dream new yorker life - writing about the thing you love instead of doing it, and using your name to get tv producers and magazines to fund your taking trips around the world to get your opinion on things. And he got the new york result - estrangement from his family, crippling alchoholism, infidelity, and an absolute batshit crazy mistress.

Chef Bourdain killing himself made me sad, but it was neither surprising or shocking.
Answer yes, I agree with Glock