State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM Thai massage. Whimpering (me), her
asking if I'm alright.
Hair Length and Color: black, up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Mimi is a pretty young lady, about 25 years old. She has a nice, easy smile and quiet confident voice. She speaks very good english. She was wearing traditional Thai clothing. A Long sleeve tunic over long pants. She has a slender teenage athelete type body. About 5'4". Her hair was up.
Recommendation: Yes
I've never gotten Thai massage but I've heard it can completely fix you, but sometimes it puts you in more pain.
https://planomagazine.com/plano-pros...ssage-parlors/

My guess is they might be legit now. Old massage parlor was busted there.

CORRECTION: A correction has been made from the original version which listed two massage parlors under their current name, rather than the business’ former owners who were part of the arrests. An updated press release indicates that the arrests at Exceptional Thai Massage and Thai Master Massage occurred under the prior owner doing business as Dee Thai Feet and Dee Thai Feet 2.
Did you get L1?
Did you get L1? Originally Posted by gaboymsu
I don't think anyone will anything other than L0 from this place in the near future. After the Dee Thai bust, ownership changed hands, they changed the shop name and they are providing only legit Thai massage now.
Did you get L1? Originally Posted by gaboymsu
I got a heck of a Thai massage, no L of any kind.
I see the coding now ! So no L for me 2
Thai massages are the biggest rip off’s when no L’s are involved
I have a permanent back injury from a spine twist from a Thai massage. It's great for loosening up so long as you don't let them over torque you.