URL / Website: N/A
City: Waterford
State: New York
Address: Just off the main strip
Activities: Bbbj FIV FIA CG RCG
Hair Length and Color: Brown , some tied up, some below shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: B cups (pierced), 5’3” average build, nice round ass with a tramp stamp
Recommendation: No
Can we get more info on who this is
Thats Vic ! IYKYK been around long time.
Her TCB skills are known to be horrendous, yet you chose to make an appointment in spite of it.
When she was locked out & suggested a hotel, you chose to accept that option.
I’m not defending her (I agree it is not cool waste people’s time), but you have to accept some blame for the choices you made.
About time someone did an honest review on her
This whole fucking encounter sounds like a complete mess. OP made terrible decisions, and the provider took advantage at every step.

Sorry for your loss Willy and thanks for a good honest review.
My recent review of Vic was an honest and accurate recounting of my interaction, list of activities, description of her appearance, cleanliness, assessment of my enjoyment & honest recommendation!
Exrider, no one was saying it wasn’t
wwell well theres prob 2 situations here some of u prob just met her some of us knons her for years i do for over 10 years abd tbh i said it before dont like the way shes been performing charging speciallyher appearance she got all types of marks all over her body thats a no no
Thank god someone was honest about this broad. I was waiting for one of these posts. Good stuff OP. I will steer very clear now. Also, if you paid that price, you might as well see the Brazilian models on Eros. Not fully GFE but they’ll also do whatever for the money. Anyways, glad someone’s knocked Vic off her pedestal.
Theres a reason why she doesn't post on stg, shes obvious very UTR and has a bunch of regulars. Ive seen her good and bad and on her bad days shes still a Rockstar in the sack but as most reviews go YMMV .her TCB is the worst for sure . And the # in the review is wrong in case anyone e gets mad she doesn't respond
I can't read the ROS but can piece together what happened. I agree with Scoot, she can be a rockstar when you get with her and she's all there. I've also seen her totally blow me off while I'm sitting in her driveway after setting an appointment. Anyone experience her Clifton Park business? My last attempt she thought I was a fake. Oh well, seems to fit in with most others who are out there now.
Last I saw she was in cohoes area and still took 90m to arrive.
My review was the most recent review prior to Willy’s review
Bugsey commented on Willy’s post by saying ‘finally an honest review!’
That implies my review wasn’t honest, without actually saying that my review was not honest!

I no reason to believe Willie’s review was not an honest review of his visit with Vic & no one has reason to imply I’m lying