Fetish or fantasy, or vice versa?

So this has been gnawing at me since I started "Hobbying". My expert for this event is clad in black-bra, panties, spike heels, massive black strap-on-all to heighten my experience.
I desire being bound to the bed, or over the back of a over-sized chair, with my ass open and available to be drilled, by my sweet lady. After having her way with me, she releases me, only to bind me to the bed, "spread eagle", where she proceeds to grind herself onto my face, while holding my engorged penis as if it was the horn on a broncos saddle.
So, fetish, or fantasy? I would provide all the essentials, rope/cuffs, strap-on. If I could find the right lady or T-girl, it would be, well Perfect!
Golly gee thanks for sharing. Must be tough to have that one gnawing at you.
inquiring minds want to know!
Saw a really hot black tranny on Buffalo BP today. Didn't think it was a tranny until I did a tineye search and she came up in a tranny ad. The BP ad didn't say anything about her having a peepee though. It's probably just a bait and switch anyways.

Oh, and it's both. Fetish and fantasy.
Unfortunately, it doesn't matter because it's never happening for you here. Gonna have to travelto find that provider.
NF Canada has a couple SPs for that.....lol
I'm available and that turns me on hope that we can work something out ;-) This is right up my alley!! ;-)
Willow in Southern Ontario.
Veah666 in St Kitts will take care of you also.

SexyGen... while not my cup of tea... is another and may even cover that TS angle you seek.......
Here's one I've seen advertised quite a bit.... has a blog and films for sale maybe will see what you'd like. Looks pretty wide open menu wise but I prefer smaller gals....
So I can't personally vouch for her.

http://niagara.backpage.com/FemaleEs...te-29/19196975
All excellent suggestions, which I will keep in mind!
Here's one I've seen advertised quite a bit.... has a blog and films for sale maybe will see what you'd like. Looks pretty wide open menu wise but I prefer smaller gals....
So I can't personally vouch for her.

http://niagara.backpage.com/FemaleEs...te-29/19196975 Originally Posted by gaijin1969
That's creepy as hell. Actually, to me, scary.
But to each his own, I guess.
rite up my ally im always excited when guys call with this request but mot dont have the equipment needed so i have to decline.... feel free check out my my showcase pm or call me...
Lexi, you know I love you, and have seen you off and on for a couple years. Go out and buy the darn equipment already if you want to offer these services. No one else in Buffalo does, so it would be worth the $100 you spend. Still love ya, but geez you can get started on less than you make on a single appointment. No more excuses. ;-)
Lexi, you know I love you, and have seen you off and on for a couple years. Go out and buy the darn equipment already if you want to offer these services. No one else in Buffalo does, so it would be worth the $100 you spend. Still love ya, but geez you can get started on less than you make on a single appointment. No more excuses. ;-) Originally Posted by hittingcoach
We may have ta start calling you "Switch" hittingcoach.