Phone: 585-496-4411
Email Address: xosophie23@gmail.com
URL / Website: na
City: Greece
State: New York
Address: Greece hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Now that's a good question! She blew me off over three consecutive days, each time up to the point where I was in her parking lot awaiting a room number.
Session Length: 60
Fee: 180
Hair Length and Color: I assume other reviewers are accurate
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: I'll trust others description
Recommendation: No
Juanpelota... Is that like Juan cojones? You're fuckin hilarious.

Anyway, I got the same thing. Waiting in parking lot thrice on separate occasions and she went incommunicado. The final (and I mean final because I'm done with her) she had the nerve to tell me not to ditch her.
That sucks...sorry to hear it. I never setup an appt with her, but we were emailing back and forth and it abruptly stopped on her end before I was able to request a date. Odd.
Juan,
Where in Indiana are you from? Do you travel to our area a lot? Glad you finally got your first (three) reviews in this weekend after being a member on this site for over 3 years. This area is quite inspiring.
She blew me off too. Had one amazing appointment before the "no answer" for a twice-confirmed appointment. Nice kid. Maybe too delicate for this. I wish her well despite the problem.
She did a NCNS on me Friday am.
Sorry to hear that. At least all you victims are in "good" company!
She played that game with me too. But when I did see her she was kind of out of it. Move on there is better out there!
Don't wait around for whores or buses......there's one around every corner so the saying goes. This whole game was a lot easier and arguably more fun before the internet. No "appointments".....no fake pics.......no goofy terms like "providers".........no reference checks!!! Just the thought that one whore has to check my references with another whore is laughable.
If she was a ncns 3x's, then how could it have cost you $180 for 60 mins? I don't know about in Indiana, but in these parts it's usually $0 for 0 mins. followed by a detailed ROS.
What I meant is "she" quoted me $180 per hour IF I had the chance to see her. That seems in alignment with other reviews.

On a side note, not surprisingly, "she" texted me today to ask I pull the review. "She" claims someone named "xy" used her Google phone app over the days I reference. "She" claims I never interacted directly with her. Plus she offered to see me tomorrow. We may be hayseeds in the midwest but the turnip truck passed through many moons ago.

Thank you for all your similar experiences as I was going to pull it. Now it will live on in perpetuity.
"She" claims someone named "xy" used her Google phone app over the days I reference. Originally Posted by juanpelota
  • PIECE
  • 12-16-2013, 06:29 PM
Ask her to provide proof of that to you. Fairly convenient timing! Is that how she contends to explain all the NCNS, including the guys that actually spoke to her on the phone. LOL, she provides her number to directly call her. LOL
Is it me or is this "mystery puzzle", loosing its mysteriousness?
If she was a ncns 3x's, then how could it have cost you $180 for 60 mins? I don't know about in Indiana, but in these parts it's usually $0 for 0 mins. followed by a detailed ROS. Originally Posted by mad469s
What I meant is "she" quoted me $180 per hour IF I had the chance to see her. That seems in alignment with other reviews.

On a side note, not surprisingly, "she" texted me today to ask I pull the review. "She" claims someone named "xy" used her Google phone app over the days I reference. "She" claims I never interacted directly with her. Plus she offered to see me tomorrow. We may be hayseeds in the midwest but the turnip truck passed through many moons ago.

Thank you for all your similar experiences as I was going to pull it. Now it will live on in perpetuity. Originally Posted by juanpelota
This isn't a review. No meet, $0 changed hands. If a review was posted for every no-show, 3pm today would be on page 5 already.

I don't think you can pull an ad. Unless your the second handle of a mod?

Interesting way to get XY's methods out to the public.