Tryst Women and Deposits, Thoughts?

I've noticed that a lot of the women on tryst require some sort of deposit. I'm pretty well aware that most who post locally and require a deposit are scammers. At least that modus operandi when I encounter it. However, I could understand those who are traveling requiring a deposit and they seem to be reputable. Anyone have personal experience or insights on the matter?
No don't do it.
Personal experience is this. If you do it you're going to get scammed. So don't do it.
Other options out there in my opinion so I’ll pass
Never send money to someone you haven't met. Be very wary about sending money to people you have met.
Never prepay for someone you don't know especially a traveler
Have lost a lot of money this way
I'd be more concerned about the electronic trail.
Never prepay. Never give money associated with a sob story either. Even “established” providers have been known to just take the money and run.
wow you all talk so badly about traveling ladies and us asking for deposits. Well just a little Insite. I personally ask for deposits if clients do not have a provider reference, because I don't want to waste my time. there are a lot of gentlemen that NCNS and then us lady's waist a trip that we may have not made otherwise. There is gas waisted and/or hotel costs. Also keep in mind that hotels are not cheap, and neither is gas. I personally only ask for a 40 to 100 deposit depending nowhere and when someone wants to meet.
But always remember to go with your first mind and be safe. I say the same for ladies.
I’ve only paid deposits to very well known and established providers over the years and even then I could count how many on one hand and have fingers left over.
wow you all talk so badly about traveling ladies and us asking for deposits. Well just a little Insite. I personally ask for deposits if clients do not have a provider reference, because I don't want to waste my time. there are a lot of gentlemen that NCNS and then us lady's waist a trip that we may have not made otherwise. There is gas waisted and/or hotel costs. Also keep in mind that hotels are not cheap, and neither is gas. I personally only ask for a 40 to 100 deposit depending nowhere and when someone wants to meet.
But always remember to go with your first mind and be safe. I say the same for ladies. Originally Posted by AmberMercadezRose
Someone would have to be extremely well reviewed for me to pay a deposit and even then i'd probably still recommend against it.

99% of the time, someone asking for a deposit is going to disappear into the ether as soon as those funds are sent. Even for well-reviewed ladies, there are no shortage of stories of those ladies ghosting clients after an initial deposit.

Obviously if you're making a special trip with associated expenses just for a specific client, then yeah, something to cover those costs could make some sense.
I hate this topic, it makes it so hard for actual ladies that use this as a way to weed out time wasters and to make their trip enjoyable. I ask for deposits for longer appointments or outcalls and even if you have no references.

Although I’m only asking for 40-80 depending on donation cost and that goes towards appointment time.

Here’s the thing why tarnish a good reputation over such a small amount when the client is bringing you more anyways. Seems dumb to scam for such pocket change.

No if a woman is asking for the whole amount or send a deposit before you get room number or ect. They yea you are going to get scammed, common sense.
If deposit in play, never hurts to discuss through a verification or second outside site....and read reviews before considering. Yes, there are many ladies who don't care for them or have a no-review policy. That's their deal. I also get them wanting to weed out the time-wasters and non-committals. However, no additional verification, no review, and short on details outside of Tryst (where provider accounts have been hacked) doesn't add up for travelers IMO.
I never ask for deposit but can understand why some gals ask for them

It costs alot to travel and there is always a chance of cancels or no shows which can make trips unprofitable AND frustrating