Active sites?

So I’m back in Des Moines after a year and I’m just kind of wondering do people use OH2 or P411 anymore?
I was looking and it seems like nobody has posted on the first in Iowa anyways for almost a year
Does anybody have any recommendations??
  • jan-w
  • 06-04-2023, 11:46 PM
Outside of Texas, I think OH2 is pretty much dead. I just looked at P411 Iowa ladies and there are 41 profiles in the entire state. If you're looking to improve your visibility, do you have any social media accounts? Some midwestern gals have pretty big followings on twitter. Some have snapchat, instagram, reddit, etc.

Then, of course, there are sites like Eros, Private Delights, Tryst. Of course, if you're looking for lower rent digs, there are always Skip the games and listcrawler. Lots of scams and fakes on those sites but some legit gals too. You've got plenty of choices. Just depends on how you want to promote yourself.

Yeah I have all of those thank you I just remember back in the days we had Greenbelt news we had the other board T ER, etc. I just don’t get back here very frequently
I miss Greenbelt News
  • gmd33
  • 06-07-2023, 07:47 AM
I miss Greenbelt News Originally Posted by CPFBurner
When did that site die?

I used to hang out there but got a bit tired of the vibe the captain gave off...so stopped going there years ago.
Do you you mean grainbeltnews?
https://www.grainbeltnews.com/GBN31/...c18132f94b55ad
Commonly used sites
tryst.link
privatedelights.ch
skipthegames
Yes GrainBeltNews "GBN"
There used to be a good handful of QC, IA folks.
Not so much for DM though.
Although technically alive, everyone I know from that site haven't posted in a couple yrs.
I got unceremoniously booted when I decided to stop paying for the privilege of interacting with five guys who only reviewed providers in Peoria.

That and I talked to a half dozen providers who told some troubling stories about the main moderator.
tryst
p411
here
and
TER

welcome back baby
P411.
I think GBN is down, although it looks like it is up..
Most gents ive seen here on this trip are from p411. I also took a break from the hobby. Now that I'm back. All the sites are down. I'm just hoping one of the sites steps up to the plate.

So I’m back in Des Moines after a year and I’m just kind of wondering do people use OH2 or P411 anymore?
I was looking and it seems like nobody has posted on the first in Iowa anyways for almost a year
Does anybody have any recommendations?? Originally Posted by vanessaamour
GBN deserved a slow painful death imo